The Good the Bad, The Ugly vs the Dolphins

BackinBlack

8 hours ago, NightTrainLane said:

I know what it is now...you sound like he slept with your wife and she convinced you to take her back so you have to live humiliation and anger haha...damn you mad.

I actually tossed him my dog and he tried to body catch my dog, and ended up dropping it on its head. On third down. So yea im mad lol.

I just think we can do better. Seth is the WR equivalent of Clive Walford. We can upgrade that position.

56 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

I actually tossed him my dog and he tried to body catch my dog, and ended up dropping it on its head. On third down. So yea im mad lol.

I just think we can do better. Seth is the WR equivalent of Clive Walford. We can upgrade that position.

Don't even compare those two. Walford hasn't come close to Seth's production or impact.

23 hours ago, Blazer026 said:

I thought McDonald had a horrible game. 

I didn't think he was terrible. He's doing as good as Amerson and Smith have been all year.... if not better. Plus he's a late round rookie that is starting for us...so what do you expect?

We really need to start playing tighter coverage, but then we'll give up the big play. It seems like we can't do anything right on defense. We rely on penalties to get stops and the opposing offense screwing up. We never make any plays that lead to forcing a turnover or punt. It's always a holding call on the offense that helps us get the ball back. Anyone else notice this?

6 minutes ago, RaisinBran said:

I didn't think he was terrible. He's doing as good as Amerson and Smith have been all year.... if not better. Plus he's a late round rookie that is starting for us...so what do you expect?

We really need to start playing tighter coverage, but then we'll give up the big play. It seems like we can't do anything right on defense. We rely on penalties to get stops and the opposing offense screwing up. We never make any plays that lead to forcing a turnover or punt. It's always a holding call on the offense that helps us get the ball back. Anyone else notice this?

I mean I'd rather see Amerson out there when he gets healthy again. 

47 minutes ago, NightTrainLane said:

Don't even compare those two. Walford hasn't come close to Seth's production or impact.

According to you, they play the same position (TE lol) so i don't see why they can't be compared. Seth has a whole 383 more yards than Walford in his career on probably double the targets, so idk why you say Clive doesn't come close to Seth's production.  Both are highly inconsistent 3rd year players, both prone to big mistakes. Both players main attribute is blocking. 

Difference is, Reggie got sick of Walford's inconsistencies and made it a point this offseason to upgrade the TE position. And Cook has been our best weapon thus far. I hope that Reggie will do the same this offseason with the slot WR. With the threats we have on the outside, the slot WR in this offense can be a real threat with all the single coverage. I just think we can do better. But i respect your opinion and agree to disagree.

38 minutes ago, SilverNBlackFan said:

According to you, they play the same position (TE lol) so i don't see why they can't be compared. Seth has a whole 383 more yards than Walford in his career on probably double the targets, so idk why you say Clive doesn't come close to Seth's production.  Both are highly inconsistent 3rd year players, both prone to big mistakes. Both players main attribute is blocking. 

Difference is, Reggie got sick of Walford's inconsistencies and made it a point this offseason to upgrade the TE position. And Cook has been our best weapon thus far. I hope that Reggie will do the same this offseason with the slot WR. With the threats we have on the outside, the slot WR in this offense can be a real threat with all the single coverage. I just think we can do better. But i respect your opinion and agree to disagree.

Wow, really...you know how I meant the "almost TE" comment (if you are having trouble, just scroll back and look) and that still doesn't bring them on to the same level. You're embarrassing yourself. Say Walford's main attribute is blocking, smh. Overlooking the fact that Seth is an UDFA and Walford is a 3rd rd pick. We're done here.

1 minute ago, NightTrainLane said:

Wow, really...you know how I meant the "almost TE" comment (if you are having trouble, just scroll back and look) and that still doesn't bring them on to the same level. You're embarrassing yourself. Say Walford's main attribute is blocking, smh. Overlooking the fact that Seth is an UDFA and Walford is a 3rd rd pick. We're done here.

Draft position is irrelevant idgad about that. When I say they are comparable players im talking about their on the field performances. Was Walford not billed as an all around TE that could block coming out of the draft? Im not embarrassing myself just stating how i feel. 

I don't really care to continue this so you can have the last word mr lane

Archived