WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

Just now, Malfatron said:

So we are assuming doom is 100 percent honest here

I'm not. I think he could be Chyna and scum. Don't know why he would claim that I'm innocent when I said multiple times I can have Mwil do it lol

He either just was trigger happy with info and telling the truth or is trying to cover up being Chyna and trying to look townish 

2 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Chyna tried to block me, Stone Cold tried to do "something" and failed, Kurt tried to do "something" and failed. I know those 3 moves. Wasn't told anything else. Doom claimed not to be either of them and what he claimed doesn't fit with Stone Cold. He could be Chyna or someone else 

Im running through ideas cause I dont understand how 3 peoples moves failed - and you were told about them - but one persons move went though and you werent told about it. Maybe some weird modified version of a jail? 

Just now, The Orca said:

I'm not. I think he could be Chyna and scum. Don't know why he would claim that I'm innocent when I said multiple times I can have Mwil do it lol

He either just was trigger happy with info and telling the truth or is trying to cover up being Chyna and trying to look townish 

Well, he could have said that to cover up his real move and because he knew that info would come out anyway

Why else claim alignment cop for really no good reason. He doesnt seem like hes wary of getting hit

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Im running through ideas cause I dont understand how 3 peoples moves failed - and you were told about them - but one persons move went though and you werent told about it. Maybe some weird modified version of a jail? 

Perhaps, in failure, my move appeared to succeed to me?

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

Season 1 Pilot GIF by Rick and Morty

Doom could be telling the truth. My role is limited

Let's say, Mwil probably didn't expect 4 people to visit me and if so some things might work for a random one at that stage 

Just now, bcb1213 said:

It really all depends.  There's multiple options. You could have the apa, Nation of domination, dudley Boyz. But I'm gonna make an assumption with only 16 none of those are here. I'll make a guess list tommorow 

Theres 20

So far we got

DgenX, coorporation, edge/christian