WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

I need EXACTLY 20 to run this game.

@11sanchez11, @AFlaccoSeagulls@amac@Beavis@biggio7, @Blahstoise, @BleedTheClock, @BrettFavre004, @BringinDaPain, @buddy_z34, @buno67, @carl_sjunior, @CAS22, @coltsmanic808, @Scoundrel, @DawgX, @devils1854, @Daboyle, @Deadpulse@DingoLadd@Dome, @ET80@FinneasGage@FriendlyEnemy@gopherwrestler, @Heimdallr, @HoboRocket@Hockey5djh, @James@JBURGE, @Jlash, @JMG@JoshstraDaymus, @jrry32, @Ketchup, @KManX89, @KOTN-93, @LuckyNumber11@Malfatron@Matts4313, @MD4L, @Mega Ron@mission27, @MookieMonstah, @MWil23@N4L@Nazgul@rackcs, @RandyMossIsBoss@Ragnarok, @RuskieTitan@Shady Slim, @squire12@SwAg, @SwoleXmad, @TedLavie, @Tk3@TheKillerNacho@The LBC@The Orca@theuntouchable, @TLO, @Tugboat@VikeManDan@vikesfan89, @Vindicatedxx@Whicker, @Wyld Stallyns @SirA1, @ny92mike, @TL-TwoWinsAway, @jasonwbantle, @skywindO2, @Forge, @bcb1213@Glen , @bucsfan333, @swoosh, @Blue, @Karnage84, @bigbadbuff, @kingseanjohn, @Raves, @HokieHigh, @Pickle Rick, @Llamalover, @wolfeyestrk, @Slappy Mc, @Danger, @Venom Sife, @Daniel, @MightyMouse07@theuntouchable

1. @bcb1213 Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love WWF Aligned
  2. @Daboyle
  3. @TheKillerNacho
  4. @Forge
  5. @Pickle Rick Vince McMahon (The Corporation)
  6. @biggie.Shane McMahon (The Corporation)
  7. @Matts4313 Jeff Hardy, Team XTreme Aligned
  8. @JoshstraDaymus Shawn Michaels, Degeneration X Aligned (Neon Green Text)
  9. @kingseanjohn
  10. @squire12
  11. @DrDoomIQ
  12. @11sanchez11 HHH, Degeneration X Aligned (Neon Green Text)
  13. @bigbadbuff
  14. @Malfatron
  15. @wolfeyestrk
  16. @The Orca
  17. @Deadpulse
  18. @rackcs EDGE (Edge and Christian)
  19. @ET80
  20. @gopherwrestler Christian (Edge and Christian)

Rules: 

1. HAVE FUN

2. This will not be balanced and will probably be swingy, you've been warned.

3. To vote for someone, type their name in bold. Color should preferably be the "Automatic" color on the forum, and a normal font size. You may alternatively vote for a no lynch. If “no lynch” has a majority, there will be, consequentially, no lynch.

4. Putting [brackets] around your lynch or adding the word "lock" to it will lock your vote on that player and you will be unable to change it unless an overtime period occurs (and you aren't in one of the majorities).

5. Day Phases will last 24 hours, unless my schedule demands otherwise. Deadline should always be around 9 PM ET (8PM CT), but not necessarily. The thread title should contain the actual deadline. Also, due to having IRL priorities, I may take my sweet old time processing night and the subsequent writeups.

6. You must vote during each day phase. Failure to do this twice in a row or a third time overall will result in your death and/or being replaced if there’s a willing stand-in.

7. Lynches MAY automatically occur prior to the deadline. In this case, an opponent will be automatically lynched once a majority is reached. I call this the @Forge rule. The voting requirement rule does not apply if a day is hammered early.

8. If there is a tie between players at the end of the deadline, there will be a 15-minute overtime period. In this overtime period, any player who was voting for a player not in the majority may re-cast their vote to a player in the majority (players whose vote is already for one of those players cannot change their vote). If there is still a tie after 15 minutes, RNG will break the tie. Any effects that make reference to or are determined by a player's vote at the end of a day will take effect based on the pre-overtime vote count.

9. Failure to vote the first day will result in an automatic host ROLEBLOCK. Failure to vote twice at any point in the game will result in automatic MOD KILL.

Night Phase Rules:

1. After night is called, players will have 30 minutes to send in their moves via PM, then they are locked. There is no penalty for sending in night moves during the day phase; in fact, you should send them in early if possible.

2. You can change submitted moves at any time prior to the night deadline, but please do so via a new PM, rather than editing your previous one.

3. You are allowed to post during the night, but do not post any results from that night’s actions before the night has ended.

4. Night actions and items do have a certain priority assigned, but the details of this will not be revealed during the course of play. However, to quote TKN, the notion that "anything that can be assumed to happen at the same time does" is a core principal.

General Rules:

1. You may edit posts you made in the last 5 minutes to fix typos or to add something but do not edit any post except your latest post, and do not add, remove, or change a vote. Do not abuse this, either.

2. Do not communicate or discuss the game outside of this thread without explicit permission.

3. Immediately following your death, you are allowed one final post. This post cannot contain anything game related. Do not like posts in this game after your death, either.

4. You are allowed to claim your name and/or power but copy/pasting the contents of your PM is not allowed. You may summarize it in your own words. 

5. Please put a decent effort into remaining active (posting at least three times per day phase) throughout the game. 

6. I understand it has become a trend on this site to fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat or whatever. This is unacceptable for my games, so if you intend to do this don't sign up. If you fail to open your Role PM or join your scum chat within the first Day of the game, I will replace or modkill you.

7. Playing blatantly contrary to your win condition (game throwing) will not be tolerated. If I feel that you are guilty of this, you will be modkilled.

8. I know that mafia can get heated at times, but please treat all fellow players with respect and courtesy. Personal attacks will not be tolerated.

9. If you die on Day 1 or Night 1 and were given no special information, you should be eligible to be a replacement player if you request it. Anyone dying after that even with no special information will not be considered.

Have fun!

On 3/1/2022 at 11:23 AM, MWil23 said:

Stage: Mid 1990s through early 2000s, floating timeline

The Monday Night Wars are raging on between WWF's RAW and WCW's Monday Nitro. As if stealing away Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair, Big Sexy Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and several other marquee names like Sting, Jeff Jarrett, Booker T, Goldberg, and Diamond Dallas Page...and now rumors are circling that they've got a secret deal with Bret "The Hitman" Hart, Eric Bischoff, the GM of WCW, has decided to play dirty and announce at the beginning of Nitro each week, the results from WWF's pre-recorded show.

In order to win the RAW Wars, Vincent Kennedy McMahon has decided to create his alter persona Mr. McMahon with himself as the real life and show equivalent of "The Commissioner" and front man of the company. Lines are going to become blurry with faces, heels, and others, and the junior high aged fans are going to find themselves immersed in a bunch of awesome arguments, such as "Is this real?", "Who would win, Goldberg or Stone Cold", and "Do you follow WCW or WWF?" 

Regardless, if anyone wants to win the Monday Night Wars and The Corporation or whoever else stands in the way of The WWF, it's going to take an entire company to get it done.

You are WWF Aligned. You must eliminate ALL THREATS to the WWF.

End of D1:

End of D1 Part 2:

N1 Results and Start of D2:

End of D2

N2 Results:

Start of D3:

Start of D3 Continued:

End of D3/R.I.P. Cactus Jack/Mankind/Dude Love:

Edited by MWil23

14 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I barely have a plan to run this game. Whenever we get 20 people and after TKN's game ends. I can run it whenever it works best for everyone.

I'll hold off for now then until there's a clearer picture of when it's going to start