WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

Jerry "The King" Lawler filling in for my partner JR who needs his beauty rest. In case ya'll missed it, last night on RAW was quite the eventful night. After the triple threat match that concluded with Sanchez bowing out we had several other eventful procedings.
jerry-lawler-wwf.gif

@Matts4313 and @gopherwrestler were locked into their tag team match against each other when they decided enough was enough. Jeff Hardy aka @Matts4313 landed his signature Swanton Bomb on Christian aka @gopherwrestler. Normal circumstances and this is the end of the match but Bubba Ray Dudley comes running ringside from the crowd. Jeff Hardy got distracted and didn't complete the pin and Christian took advantage of the distraction landing his Impaler on Jeff Hardy, rendering him unconscious. As Christian went for the pin, Bubba Ray Dudley climbed up into the ring and landed his signature Bubba Bomb. Both fighters lay unconscious in the center of the ring.

jeff-hardy-swanton-bomb.gif
christian-unprettier.gif
tumblr_n1iy1dyKjR1sdqajoo1_400.gif
@Matts4313 (Jeff Hardy - Team Xtreme Aligned) and @gopherwrestler ( Christian - Edge and Christian Aligned) both died due to double elimination.

As the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels aka @JoshstraDaymus was making his way through the back to the ring for one of his patented speeches to blast the Corporation he was greeted by Chris Jericho who locked him into the Lion Tamers submission, Shawn Michaels tried to tap, but with no referee the move was locked in until his last ounce of effort drained from his body.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y4nb6qk41hs8p4epw4

@JoshstraDaymus was Shawn Michaels - Degeneration X aligned.

Day 3 Has Begun. Any questions or problems, please feel free to message @MWil23

• Like 3

I apologize for the delay, trying to process someone else's game night results is nerve wrecking. Don't want to be the guy that makes a mistake ruining the game you know. Plus I had to try to get the right gifs and information like Mwil would have used.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

@Matts4313 and @gopherwrestler were locked into their tag team match against each other when they decided enough was enough. Jeff Hardy aka @Matts4313 landed his signature Swanton Bomb on Christian aka @gopherwrestler. Normal circumstances and this is the end of the match but Bubba Ray Dudley comes running ringside from the crowd. Jeff Hardy got distracted and didn't complete the pin and Christian took advantage of the distraction landing his Impaler on Jeff Hardy, rendering him unconscious. As Christian went for the pin, Bubba Ray Dudley climbed up into the ring and landed his signature Bubba Bomb. Both fighters lay unconscious in the center of the ring.

I contest these order of events and will wait for @MWil23 to correct this horrific mistake. 

(Good game, Go WWF!)

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

I apologize for the delay, trying to process someone else's game night results is nerve wrecking. Don't want to be the guy that makes a mistake ruining the game you know. Plus I had to try to get the right gifs and information like Mwil would have used.

You did just fine 👍

Scorpio Sky Applause GIF by Rooster Teeth

• Like 1