WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

Well King, this is a good old fashioned standard slobberknocker that we had brewing today! I tell ya, hopefully business is about to pick up, because this first match was a tad on the, you hate to say it, boring side until the end, but man alive did it end in a close and hotly disputed contest.

The entire WWF Universe surrounded Biggie, going to town with object after object, kick after kick, punch after punch, until at the end, they ushered out the son of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Shane "Shane O'Mac" MCMahon  completely out of the arena. 

He was The Corporation aligned.

Moves will be due at 8:53 EST.

Just now, MWil23 said:

Well King, this is a good old fashioned standard slobberknocker that we had brewing today! I tell ya, hopefully business is about to pick up, because this first match was a tad on the, you hate to say it, boring side until the end, but man alive did it end in a close and hotly disputed contest.

The entire WWF Universe surrounded Biggie, going to town with object after object, kick after kick, punch after punch, until at the end, they ushered out the son of Vincent Kennedy McMahon, Shane "Shane O'Mac" MCMahon  completely out of the arena. 

Shane’s had a rough 2022😔

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

I claim 100% credit for this. Bow down to me you plebians. 

2 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

beaver-belly.gif

Now who was it who tried to change votes to squire in OT even though they were locked on biggie....

And who tied it at the end....

🤔

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, MWil23 said:

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

@wolfeyestrk over here looking super pretty. He got that early LOLclear shine going on.