WWF Attitude Era Mafia: WWF, Dudley Boyz, Brothers of Destruction WIN

MWil23

1 minute ago, kingseanjohn said:

I said what I said.

Tell me why I should lynch daboyle over you?

You shouldnt vote daboyle or me if a no vote works, im town and daboyle seems to have a clear thru doom so either your lying and are bad or the three options for a vote are town. Being able to select the three people who are up for vote every other day would seem like a very over powered ability to give someone in this game. But other wise i dont understand whats going on. 

How likely is it that ksj is who hes claiming For everybody else?

• Like 1

On 3/3/2022 at 11:38 PM, Slappy Mc said:

As the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels aka @JoshstraDaymus was making his way through the back to the ring for one of his patented speeches to blast the Corporation he was greeted by Chris Jericho who locked him into the Lion Tamers submission, Shawn Michaels tried to tap, but with no referee the move was locked in until his last ounce of effort drained from his body.

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47y4nb6qk41hs8p4epw4

@JoshstraDaymus was Shawn Michaels - Degeneration X aligned.

If his claim is real, @kingseanjohn was the one who eliminated josh/HBK

15 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

Being able to select the three people who are up for vote every other day would seem like a very over powered ability to give someone in this game. But other wise i dont understand whats going on. 

Pickle claimed that he, as Vince, set up the first one and I believe him. Question is who is left that would get that power? Shane is gone, Trips is gone... Stephanie anyone? 

Just now, wolfeyestrk said:

I dont know enough about wwf to know but I was assuming by him claiming his character that Jericho was town aligned

Jericho was predominantly a singles wrestler during the Attitude Era and wasn’t really involved in any teams or stables until the Invasion angle happened (if you even count that). 

3 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Jericho was predominantly a singles wrestler during the Attitude Era and wasn’t really involved in any teams or stables until the Invasion angle happened (if you even count that). 

So then if hes Jericho most likely town aligned. Which is what I'm getting from the situation. 

On 3/3/2022 at 6:37 PM, MWil23 said:

With 18 alive, it's 10 to reach a majority/hammer. 

8 Sanchez: Malfatron, Wolfe, Pickle, Daboyle, ET, Orca, Doom, Gopher

4 Daboyle: Squire, Deadpulse, KSJ, Forge

1 Wolfe: BCB

1 No Lynch: Matts

Yet to vote:

JoshstraDaymus 

11sanchez11 

bigbadbuff

TheKillerNacho

32 minutes ago, wolfeyestrk said:

You shouldnt vote daboyle or me if a no vote works, im town and daboyle seems to have a clear thru doom so either your lying and are bad or the three options for a vote are town. Being able to select the three people who are up for vote every other day would seem like a very over powered ability to give someone in this game. But other wise i dont understand whats going on. 

How likely is it that ksj is who hes claiming For everybody else?

Worked last triple threat match

Matts No lynched

On 3/2/2022 at 5:01 PM, MWil23 said:

THERE IS A TIE. Per the Overtime rules, you will have 15 minutes to get your votes in. The official end time will be 8:16 EST. You may ONLY vote for Squire or Biggie.

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to hammer:  

6 Squire: Doom, Orca, BCB, Gopher, Biggie

6 Biggie: Malf, Matts, Pickle, Squire, Deadpulse, Rack

On 3/2/2022 at 5:05 PM, wolfeyestrk said:

I dont have alot of anything substantial to go on so i guess biggie

On 3/2/2022 at 5:07 PM, MWil23 said:

THERE IS A TIE. Per the Overtime rules, you will have 15 minutes to get your votes in. The official end time will be 8:16 EST. You may ONLY vote for Squire or Biggie.

With 20 alive, it's 11 votes to hammer:  

6 Squire: [Doom, Orca, BCB, Gopher, Biggie]

7 Biggie: [Malf, Matts, Pickle, Squire, Deadpulse, Rack] Wolf

On 3/2/2022 at 5:15 PM, Daboyle said:

I wanna leave it to the RNG gods

squire

On 3/2/2022 at 5:19 PM, MWil23 said:

RNG has decided that BIGGIE is the vote. Writeup incoming.

@Malfatron to be fair to me harping on my  day one vote it was a god send of an overtime vote. Hell the only reason I wasnt the literal vote to end him day one was because daboyle(who we know is town) tied it up

24 minutes ago, Daboyle said:

Oh god did @MWil23 design an invasion angle? With Shane gone Jericho is the WCW leader?