Would you consider these as HOF Trajectory #'s for an NFL RB (throughout his first 6 years)?

First 6 Years of RB Statistical Production:  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider these as HOF Trajectory RB #s throughout Mystery Mans First 6 Years?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/2022 at 10:00 AM

5 hours ago, NJC33 said:

@DefenseWinsChampionships Some advice from a fellow Jets fan...

I recognize you from JetNation, I also know you were banned from that site for spewing the same overbearing rhetoric. Your passion for the game bleeds through, which I think everyone can appreciate and has afforded you a great deal of courtesy to this point.  You are not, by any stretch, near the most knowledgeable poster here. That's cool, neither am I. 

Revisit my suggestion in our sub-forum -- use statistics to paint a picture, not tell a story. Your continuous inability to contextualize statistics is a massive detriment to your comprehension of the game; it's dogmatic and significantly undermines your scope of knowledge. Take it for what it's worth. My livelihood is quite literally dependent on my ability to extrapolate data. Like it or not, so much of what you post is meaningless fluff that could be quantifiably exposed -- i.e purporting Shultz catch rate as a definite means of vindication, without considering his depth of target as a variable.   

This board is a lot different than JetNation, nor better or worse, just different. The type of fan-speak that got you kicked from that site isn't allowed here -- it precludes from some of the "fun", but invokes a much higher quality of content. A lot of really informed posters here. Guys who study college tape at the highest level, who have a profound understanding of schematics and philosophies, who apply and share professionally developed statistical analysis. Try to appreciate that? People here engage in thoughtful disagreement with, for the most part, a desire to learn about whatever it is being discussed. We all fall victim to our own bias -- I once, on here, wrongfully crowed Jamal Adams along the like of Troy and Ed Reed, regurgitating statistics in the process.....But, you gotta have some degree of open-mindedness or willingness to learn, brother. 

Just my two-cents. Glad you found another outlet to talk shop, just be wary of exhausting the patience of those rooting for you.

Morgan Freeman Applause GIF by The Academy Awards

Jay Z Applause GIF

Clapping GIF by Steve Harvey TV

clap GIF by Recording Academy / GRAMMYs

Happy Nicki Minaj GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

• Like 1