Would you consider these as HOF Trajectory #'s for an NFL RB (throughout his first 6 years)?

First 6 Years of RB Statistical Production:  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you consider these as HOF Trajectory RB #s throughout Mystery Mans First 6 Years?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/03/2022 at 10:00 AM

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Now post his TDs and All Purpose Yards and YPC. 

I already posted his scrimmage yards (you ignored that post), but they've declined every single year since 2018 (from 2001 in 2018 down to 1289 this year).

What do TD's have to do with literally anything? 

YPC has also steadily declined until this past year, where it went up by .2, likely because as I explained earlier, the yards before contact was WAY up this past year compared to previous years.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Matts4313 said:

^^^ Another down trend

-----------------

^^^^ No clear trend line

----------------

^^^^^ Another down tren

He only had a 4.1 ypc year #2 but 4.2 year #6 last year.

His 10 rushing TDs were his 3rd best.

So what are you really trying to say? 

4 minutes ago, AFlaccoSeagulls said:

YPC has also steadily declined until this past year, where it went up by .2, likely because as I explained earlier, the yards before contact was WAY up this past year compared to previous years.

No it hasn't. 

His 2nd year YPC was only 4.1 and his 2020 was only 4.0. 

But his 2021 was 4.2. 

What are you trying to say when talking ypc?

9 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

No it hasn't. 

I'm really trying to level with you here man, I really am. You're just making it so damn hard.

4.1 <-- Played only 10 games, clear outlier

How can you honestly tell me that there is not a downward trend to those numbers? Even if we throw out year 2 because it's an outlier, it's gone down EVERY SINGLE YEAR CONSISTENTLY EXCEPT 2021, and even then 4.2 compared to 5.1 and 4.7 is A SIGNIFICANT DECLINE.

EDIT: Plus, I already explained that his YPC in 2021 is likely misleading because his Yards Before Contact stat (2.5) was the 2nd highest of his career and a clear outlier, while his YAC was significantly down, as were his broken tackles. So, again, please tell me how there's not a downward trend here.

Edited by AFlaccoSeagulls
  • Like 3

13 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

He only had a 4.1 ypc year #2 but 4.2 year #6 last year.

His 10 rushing TDs were his 3rd best.

So what are you really trying to say? 

Do you remember 2017? Because he wasnt great then either, but he was literally being asked every single day if he beats up women. We also fired our OL coach after that season (and then fired the replacement coaches halfway through 2018). Either way, him having a rough go at it in a year when the entire world was trashing him online/social media/on TV has very little to do with his current downward trend. 

Here is another new vocabulary word for you:

con·text
/ˈkäntekst/

noun

1. the circumstances that form the setting for an event, statement, or idea, and in terms of which it can be fully understood and assessed.
    "the decision was taken within the context of planned cuts in spending"
Edited by Matts4313
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

As a Jets fan I know what both non talented and washed up RBs look like when I watch/see them.

Nothing about him is washed up. He played dinged up last year (happens to everyone) but he'll be back to 100% next year.

Then sig bet me about him getting 1,500 yards next season.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Then sig bet me about him getting 1,500 yards next season.

Nope I'll only sig bet you that he gets more than 1,289 All-Purpose Yards from Scrimmage.

(He must get at least 1,290 All-Purpose Yards from Scrimmage or else you win).

Because 1,289 All-Purpose Yards from Scrimmage is what he recorded last year;

✓ And you're the one telling me how he's on a steep decline; so now's your chance to put your money where your mouth is...

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Nope I'll only sig bet you that he gets more than 1,289 All-Purpose Yards from Scrimmage.

You're the one telling me how he's on a steep decline; so now's your chance to put your money where your mouth is. 

Glad to know you don't actually believe the claims you're making then.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Bullet Club said:

Glad to know you don't actually believe the claims you're making then.

I'm not the one claiming Ezekiel Elliott is falling off a cliff. You are. 

So until you accept a sig bet where Ezekiel Elliott doesn't have more All-Purpose Yards from Scrimmage next year in comparison to last year? 

Imo you're full of it (and proves to me that you won't support your own claims) 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

4 hours ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

He'll go over 1,500 All-Purpose Yards from Scrimmage next year too (had 1,289 last year). 

You'll see. 

1 hour ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

8 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Imo you're full of it (and proves to me that you won't support your own claims) 

The irony.

• Like 5

57 minutes ago, Forge said:

He's the message board version of the dude who just likes to hear himself talk 

There's no genuine interest in conversation or debate. His topics aren't created in good faith. 

Give me examples. 

• Is it because I believe and feel Dallas is in absolute Salary Cap Hell?

• Is it because I believe Zeke has had one of the greatest first 6 years of All-Time before 27 years old and feel he'll make the HOF?

• Is it because I've thought the RB position of the 2000s have evolved since the 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s? 

• Is it because I feel Dalton Schultz put up top 5 TE numbers last year and was a big time pieces to an NFLs #1 ranked Offensive Attack (and will become FAs #1 TE target). 

• Is it because I feel Amari Cooper is off to an incredible start with HOF potential @ only 27 years old? 

I have my own football sporting opinions and I can agree to disagree but I won't appreciate fans shoving my own opinions down my throat. 

Just now, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Give me examples. 

• Is it because I believe and feel Dallas is in absolute Salary Cap Hell?

• Is it because I believe Zeke has had one of the greatest first 6 years of All-Time before 27 years old and feel he'll make the HOF?

• Is it because I've thought the RB position of the 2000s have evolved since the 60s, 70s, 80s and even 90s? 

• Is it because I feel Dalton Schultz put up top 5 TE numbers last year and was a big time pieces to an NFLs #1 ranked Offensive Attack (and will become FAs #1 TE target). 

• Is it because I feel Amari Cooper is off to an incredible start with HOF potential @ only 27 years old? 

I have my own football sporting opinions and I can agree to disagree but I won't appreciate fans shoving my own opinions down my throat. 

All evidence to the contrary. 

But hey, you do you. Talking is fun. I like to do it too. 

• Like 1