zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I never claimed you weren't there early. All I said is you jumped on late. Which you did. Page 19 to be exact 

In 4 consecutive pages my vote went from Josh>BCB, then BCB>Josh, then Josh>BCB and finally BCB>Josh.

Why you might ask? Because I was processing information in real time. I will accept being "the vote that killed Josh" if thats what you want me to be. My vote was where I thought it should be. Considering the color of Josh's alignment I'm not sold that I was wrong for it to be there.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

In 4 consecutive pages my vote went from Josh>BCB, then BCB>Josh, then Josh>BCB and finally BCB>Josh.

Why you might ask? Because I was processing information in real time. I will accept being "the vote that killed Josh" if thats what you want me to be. My vote was where I thought it should be. Considering the color of Josh's alignment I'm not sold that I was wrong for it to be there.

I concur with this. Your vote changes seemed naturalistic to me

6 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

So theres a redirector

Either town moved you and its a null tell

Or scum moved you toward a town

I would assume some form of this. The person who I was redirected to should have received a notification I was there. Its unfortunate that I wasn't able to visit the person I intended to.

7 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I don’t feel like I’ve disputed this one time. 

I proved myself correct. Hard to be proved wrong in that scenario 

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I proved you wrong and you are leaving. Cool.

Ice Cube Friday GIF

You did not prove me wrong when I proved myself right by quoting you on page 19. People can interpret it however they choose but the facts remain you were on late 

Two things

1. As town, bcb usually doesnt struggle hard to avoid a lynch. Hes usually content to laugh at people who lynched him afterwards. Here, he was campaigning to stay alive

2. This

1 hour ago, bcb1213 said:

Yup. I'm fully anticipating red zombies.  Like most zombie flicks all the humans will need to work together. Just a hunch 

Just now, Whicker said:

I don’t feel like I’ve disputed this one time. 

I proved myself correct. Hard to be proved wrong in that scenario 

My vote looks the worst to you because it was changed back to what it was originally on for 95% of the day.

Marc M Thank You GIF by Sick Animation

15 minutes ago, The Orca said:

Ok, so for my impartial opinion.....thats not what got Whicker upset. I believe its the stuff in this fashion

Whicker: "Vote Bcb, he is posting and never does on D1," shows an example from previous game as evidence

Somebody: "Thats BS, you said earlier its cause you don't like him", no such comment exists

Its the lies on easily provable info/posts that touch a nerve

But I only skimmed a good chunk of the posts tonight 

Someone gets it 

• Like 1