zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 hour ago, Forge said:

Honestly... Not sure. I assumed that items were separate 

Alot of the moves were flavored as items investigators used magnifying glass the doctor had a syringe the priest had a bible. Funny enough the motivator used his self published self help book

• Like 4

19 hours ago, MWil23 said:
19 hours ago, Slappy Mc said:

Well, unlike some, I am trying to game solve so, yes I did take your claim seriously. 

Doom is the cult recruiter, Sanchez is infected, and the other convert nacho died. Forge are Bonnie and Clyde and we vote one out tomorrow if the game isn’t over.

@Malfatron @Forge I had your back here. :) 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, wolfeyestrk said:

with another night ending the group of survivors were left with a dilemma, the ponding on the door from the zombie horde was only getting worse it was only a matter of time before they broke thru. however looking at the street below it would seem that the majority of the undead had moved away. a plan was formed to use a rope to scale down two stories below to an open window and try to escape that way. the only problem now was what to do with Sanchez who had revealed he had been bitten by doom, taking matters into their own hands Forge -bonnie and Malfatron-Clyde pull a gun and together shoot Sanchez Investigator-police ending the debate with a bang. . .  now all that was left was a high-rise full of zombies and the city beyond

Game End Winners are town, police, bonnie and Clyde

https://discord.gg/7mXjuWMz Dead chat and roles

Yeah, so thats embarrassing that I started a read up on a game thats over... That said:

On 3/8/2022 at 12:00 AM, Matts4313 said:

Default to watching Malf

On 3/8/2022 at 9:51 PM, wolfeyestrk said:

one this night the cards have revealed no individual moves in connection with raves save yours

your role has been updated

On 3/8/2022 at 9:53 PM, Matts4313 said:

raves? so my move got changed?

I told you I didnt lie about that

Just now, Matts4313 said:

Yeah, so thats embarrassing that I started a read up on a game thats over... That said:

I told you I didnt lie about that

I did say that it had to be a mistake my Wolf or some other decision that he had made on how things work.