zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

Just now, Whicker said:

So a game I didn’t play. Okay.

Another mafia mechanic I hate. Some things on this site are ridiculous lol

Bro just because you don't like something, doesn't make it right or wrong. The reason these games are so interesting is that they are never the same. Hosts interpret things differently. You and I don't host the same, we found that out while chatting in the discord with Malf. Its part of the game.

Also, you chose to not play. I can't be faulted for that.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Bro just because you don't like something, doesn't make it right or wrong. The reason these games are so interesting is that they are never the same. Hosts interpret things differently. You and I don't host the same, we found that out while chatting in the discord with Malf. Its part of the game.

OH MY ******* GOD PEOPLE. 

I ******* GET THIS. IT IS OKAY. I HATE THIRD PARTIES BUT YET I PLAY IN THOSE GAMES ALL THE TIME. I HATE THE MECHANIC AND IM ALLOWED TO SAY IT. IT DOESNT MEAN I THINK ITS WRONG OH MY ******* GOD 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

I dont get NKed as much as you would think

Clearly. That is a problem.

You are usually my number 1 suggestion anytime I am mafia.

Also its not just the NK. You were targeted by two vendors (one intentionally) day 1 and for some reason no one decided to investigate you? It just doesn't add up.

Just now, Whicker said:

I ******* GET THIS. IT IS OKAY. I HATE THIRD PARTIES BUT YET I PLAY IN THOSE GAMES ALL THE TIME. I HATE THE MECHANIC AND IM ALLOWED TO SAY IT. IT DOESNT MEAN I THINK ITS WRONG OH MY ******* GOD 

Pray Good Vibes GIF by Ryn Dean

Its an explanation to the fact that you complained about the wincon existing. Like I said, I was given the wincon I have, but my alignment is green. Not blue. Not red. Not any other color, green.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

I hate the godfather mechanic. I say it every time it's in a game

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I’m out. I’m done. I can’t talk to people on this site. No one gets me. No one reads what I say. 

Just now, Whicker said:

@wolfeyestrk replace me. Actually. Im done trying to talk people on this god forsaken pos site 

You exploding again is the opposite of "no emotion."

12 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Correction. 11 people I think. Wish the op would actually be updated 

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

That can't be right...

10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

You can be done with it all you want, it’s your show. Your win condition is not verified and yes lol that makes it different. That’s literally the definition of different. What other mafia game has done that? Give me one 

6 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Ignore

7 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I got to it first? Need validation much??

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

4 minutes ago, Whicker said:

2 minutes ago, Whicker said:

@wolfeyestrk replace me. Actually. Im done trying to talk people on this god forsaken pos site 

. . . .its too late for this ****, whicker is dead per his whishes ill write it up tomorrow. Next game i host is gonna have a karma mechanic everytime someone blows up or namecalls they're gonna lose karma maybe that will fix it three full blown blow outs in three days is unacceptable

5 hours ago, The Orca said:

Ah, Mr. Clyde. What was your original wincon?

6 hours ago, The Orca said:

Hello Bonnie

Sausage Roll Christmas GIF by Walkers Crisps

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Okay well how about our investigator dying after claiming Mwil is a zombie?

Our investigator also got a result on me, as you can see. Hello, former enemies. Im clyde.

I have a chat with bonnie, who shall remain nameless for now

I killed pickle n1 because i thought he was a cop. 

Then my wincon changed d2, and we are now aligned with town against the infected.

I vigged gopher last night.

Also, we have another move, and we used it on dr. doom. Based on that, im pretty sure hes infected

@DrDoomIQ what did you do last night?

1 minute ago, wolfeyestrk said:

. . . .its too late for this ****, whicker is dead per his whishes ill write it up tomorrow. Next game i host is gonna have a karma mechanic everytime someone blows up or namecalls they're gonna lose karma maybe that will fix it three full blown blow outs in three days is unacceptable

@Whicker I hope you find peace my dude.

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Our investigator also got a result on me, as you can see. Hello, former enemies. Im clyde.

I have a chat with bonnie, who shall remain nameless for now

I killed pickle n1 because i thought he was a cop. 

Then my wincon changed d2, and we are now aligned with town against the infected.

I vigged gopher last night.

Also, we have another move, and we used it on dr. doom. Based on that, im pretty sure hes infected

@DrDoomIQ what did you do last night?

Are you in a chat room with Bonnie?