zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

3 minutes ago, DrDoomIQ said:

All good, better to over analyze than ignore a potential missed piece of info 👍

Makes sense why you claimed to visit yourself then. Should have just stuck to this story. Its a good claim, but your misstep gives me pause. If you would have claimed that out the gate i would trust you more

@Raves gonna need to hear more from you. 9 players left, and everyone else ive got a sense of your power

@Matts4313 im calling you out on what you softclaimed unless you give us something

• Like 1

Just now, Malfatron said:

How do you know nacho wasnt directly targeted?

I was told that I was attacked, and that due to having used my ability I was safe, but that someone else would be the target and that it was Nacho. I wasn't told the nature of the attack, just that I avoided it and Nacho took it instead

1 hour ago, DrDoomIQ said:

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Unless of course, you are not the thief you claim to be and used the knowledge of Whicker's antidote being stolen to try and make it seem like you tried to steal from me, in order to distract from you yourself being a zombie

Malf

3rd question. You ready to unvote me because of your spurious reason in the first place now that youve admitted that you have no items on your personage?