zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

7 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

We had to outlast the cops.

I said this in my initial claim

Conflicting wincons... our wincon was to eliminate Bonnie and Clyde. You guys are and were the anti-town faction. A survivalist claim here is illogical. You could never win with town. Therefore you are scum.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Conflicting wincons... our wincon was to eliminate Bonnie and Clyde. You guys are and were the anti-town faction. A survivalist claim here is illogical. You could never win with town. Therefore you are scum.

I bet the wincons would change once all the cops are dead.

Sounds like sanchez was the last one

Kill the infected, and if wincons change for town to have to kill us, so be it. But i dont think thats gonna happen

Just now, Malfatron said:

I bet the wincons would change once all the cops are dead.

Sounds like sanchez was the last one

Kill the infected, and if wincons change for town to have to kill us, so be it. But i dont think thats gonna happen

Assuming the zombie thing never happens, how is town "fine by" you guys when we literally cannot win with you alive...

This is getting real comical.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Our wincon was literally counter to this. 

Malf and Forge are not town aligned. They are not friendly others. They are scum.

Interesting, I thought the infected were scum. 

Here you are trying to push the spotlight on us again instead of going after the infected. 

Let's be real...I won't tell anyone...you're not town, right? You can tell me. 

• Like 1

Just now, 11sanchez11 said:

Idk if discussed but the cops showing up blue isn't a separate faction, idk why he did it like that but the cop role is blue but he also says you are town in green in the pm. 

I wondered this. When Josh flipped blue I thought maybe corrupt cop or something, but I was wrong. 

That being said, Forge and Malf are definitely baddies. Doom is also a baddie and you (Sanchez) would fall into the baddies category too.

Case solved. I'll go back to selling potatoes.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Assuming the zombie thing never happens, how is town "fine by" you guys when we literally cannot win with you alive...

This is getting real comical.

We were never told that town was against us.

The fact that its conflicting doesnt mean anything because the original pms were meant to subvert your expectations.

Theres absolutely no proof that they would even revert back once the infected are killed