zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

2 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Do you think whicker is scum (your vote) or are you trying to buy bcb time?

Considering BCB apparently ghosted the thread when he knew he would be under the gun for "results", I don't know how I can be interpreted as "buying him time". I do feel that Whicker has over sold his frustration this game and is tunneling. I have zero clue if he is scum however.

Do I "think" he is scum? Its definitely possible, but I'm a little fired up and might be tunneling a little. I definitely feel stronger about BCB being scum at this point over Whicker, but for now it feels right for my vote to be there so right before BCB is lynched I can "jump on the lynch late" sealing his fate.

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Considering BCB apparently ghosted the thread when he knew he would be under the gun for "results", I don't know how I can be interpreted as "buying him time". I do feel that Whicker has over sold his frustration this game and is tunneling. I have zero clue if he is scum however.

Do I "think" he is scum? Its definitely possible, but I'm a little fired up and might be tunneling a little. I definitely feel stronger about BCB being scum at this point over Whicker, but for now it feels right for my vote to be there so right before BCB is lynched I can "jump on the lynch late" sealing his fate.

Well raves just got non-green lettered by matts

So thoughts on that?

Just now, Slappy Mc said:
10 minutes ago, Whicker said:

Do you dispute that you jumped on Josh late on page 19 of this thread which was 14 minutes prior to deadline?

I definitely rechanged my vote back to Josh after it was on BCB for 8 whole minutes.

I would advise to focus on this new raves development

4 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

How in the world am I tunneling? Im on bcb for legitimate game reasons. This isn’t the “oh look what he did last game”. This is him making a claim tjay doesn’t fit in to the game 

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Well raves just got non-green lettered by matts

So thoughts on that?

Very unfortunate. I will avoid voting him due to a blood pact we took, but he would have enjoyed my gift if it actually reached him last night.

In my mind, if this is a red letter from Matts, it should take precedent over the circumstantial claim against BCB. I do think that BCB looks really bad however since he has disappeared. If he has not named the 4 players he supposedly selected and the "name" of one of those players, I will make sure my vote is on him by days end so I look like the hero that Whicker wants me to be.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

Very unfortunate. I will avoid voting him due to a blood pact we took, but he would have enjoyed my gift if it actually reached him last night.

In my mind, if this is a red letter from Matts, it should take precedent over the circumstantial claim against BCB. I do think that BCB looks really bad however since he has disappeared. If he has not named the 4 players he supposedly selected and the "name" of one of those players, I will make sure my vote is on him by days end so I look like the hero that Whicker wants me to be.

Bussing scum happens early and late. Especially when it’s a clear vote