zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

11 minutes ago, Whicker said:

For the record, I’m not a fan of the spitting gif. I’ve had disagreements with everyone here I think and crossed some lines but I’d rather us not go here 

major payne GIF

I got nothing. People want to take gifs personally, that's on them. 

5 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Clearly posting this gif:

the rock spit GIF by WWE

Was the most disrespectful thing anyone could do and warranted constant messages about how they didnt know how they would be able to interact with me in the future. 

"criticize all you want.  spitting at someone is a disrespectful act toward another person

If you can't see how that can be viewed, I am not sure if there is much to discuss further"

My response:

"You messaged me. I dont know if you thought you were going to shame me for using a gif, you clearly are misguided. Please feel free to avoid me if you so triggered by me. "

News flash, dont expect a game where trolling, **** posting, and general tom foolery are encouraged to not trigger you if you are sensitive. 

Lets just let this be and continue with the game

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

major payne GIF

I got nothing. People want to take gifs personally, that's on them. 

Okay. I get it. 

Squire was not good this game, but I definitely bear some responsibility as well. We (Squire and me) both messed up this game but all I can do now is try to get back on track. 

Edited by Whicker

5 minutes ago, Whicker said:

I…. Don’t buy that Slappy claim then l

Lol. Apparently the fruit vendor was my competitor. No clue what the potato does. I hinted at it VERY early on. I have now tried to send a potato to Raves two days in a row. Yesterday I ended up giving it to Malf instead of Raves. 

Not sure why I had to "outlast" the fruit vendor, but Wolf can probably answer after the game is over.

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Lol. Apparently the fruit vendor was my competitor. No clue what the potato does. I hinted at it VERY early on. I have now tried to send a potato to Raves two days in a row. Yesterday I ended up giving it to Malf instead of Raves. 

Not sure why I had to "outlast" the fruit vendor, but Wolf can probably answer after the game is over.

Okay. I buy it kind of just because of how ridiculous it sounds to me. You wouldn’t make this up I don’t think. It’s weird though.