zombie survival mafia: Day three ends 3/10 6pm PST 8pm cst

1 minute ago, Slappy Mc said:

I was actually pretty stoked. Its essentially a vanilla towny that gives out fruit or in my case potatoes. It would be super awesome if they did something, but the traditional vendor just gives out the item and it has no effects.

So…. Even though you claimed “as far as I know I gave him the antidote…” you knew all along your potatoes did nothing. Very interesting story my friend. You and Raves keep talking 

3 minutes ago, Whicker said:

So you wanted to see if anyone did anything bad to you, but then tjay would mean something was done badly to you…?!???!??????

It’s not a conspiracy. You all have fishy claims. 

I am trying to get better which is why I need full claims instead of this cloak and dagger bs. 

Bro, you full claim right now. I want to know why you are so hard up on everyone else's claim. Lets hear what a non-fishy claim sounds like.

I have a role with a move confirmed by the thread with a win condition that contains a fruit vendor dying and guess what he did. I probably have the most confirmed information besides those that aren't playing anymore.

Please tell me why your role and claim make so much more sense?

11 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

It really doesn't make sense that Matts targeted you and ended at Raves. I don't know what role doesn't show up as a visitor, but it can't be coincidental that Matts and I switched targets.

Then how was nacho able to get his fruit to me. He said it himself he sent me fruit.

Means that raves and malf werent bus driven.

Means that matts didnt try to visit malf and was redirected to raves.

The claim fell apart

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

So…. Even though you claimed “as far as I know I gave him the antidote…” you knew all along your potatoes did nothing. Very interesting story my friend. You and Raves keep talking 

Cherry picking what you wanted to. In that exact post I said "it could do anything, it could do everything, it could do nothing. For all I know it could be the antidote."

You however are the one that has no confirmed information. YOU keep attacking peoples roles and info and fishing for more information even though its clearly layed out in front of you. YOU refuse to see that people can only play the game with the hand they are dealt, not like any of us wrote our roles or gave ourselves the abilities we have.

Just now, Malfatron said:

Then how was nacho able to get his fruit to me. He said it himself he sent me fruit.

Means that raves and malf werent bus driven.

Means that matts didnt try to visit malf and was redirected to raves.

The claim fell apart

Again... this isn't what happened.

Nacho can send you fruit unimpeded because Matts and I were the target of the Bus Driver. Matts and I switched destinations and you ended up with my potato (plus Nacho's fruit) and Raves was visited by, without seeing, Matts who did whatever he did.

You and Raves were not the targets. That is a false narrative that makes no sense. The only thing that makes sense is that Matts and I were the targets and we switched where we were headed.

Bro, you full claim right now. I want to know why you are so hard up on everyone else's claim. Lets hear what a non-fishy claim sounds like.

I have a role with a move confirmed by the thread with a win condition that contains a fruit vendor dying and guess what he did. I probably have the most confirmed information besides those that aren't playing anymore.

Please tell me why your role and claim make so much more sense?

Sure man no problem. 

I’m Doctor. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” 

I was working on research but was hoping to take my mind off it for a while when the police locked down the party. 

I have to eliminate infected to win. 

Each night I could inject a player with my experimental cure. I chose myself night one. 

On night one I was informed my syringe was stolen and someone had temporarily absconded with it. 

You next. 

Cherry picking what you wanted to. In that exact post I said "it could do anything, it could do everything, it could do nothing. For all I know it could be the antidote."

You however are the one that has no confirmed information. YOU keep attacking peoples roles and info and fishing for more information even though its clearly layed out in front of you. YOU refuse to see that people can only play the game with the hand they are dealt, not like any of us wrote our roles or gave ourselves the abilities we have.

Dude, if I was able to write my own role I'd make myself unconvertable, unable to die outside of a lynch, given the ability to pardon anyone including myself, a day time Invest that returns all roles and abilities of everyone in the game, and I wouldn't have to answer ridiculous questions like a full claim D2 before N2 results are even in.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I am very well aware none of you wrote your own roles or that you can play with any other role than what you’re dealt. Now full claim like I did please 

Just now, Raves said:

Dude, if I was able to write my own role I'd make myself unconvertable, unable to die outside of a lynch, given the ability to pardon anyone including myself, a day time Invest that returns all roles and abilities of everyone in the game, and I wouldn't have to answer ridiculous questions like a full claim D2 before N2 results are even in.

1 minute ago, Whicker said:

Sure man no problem. 

I’m Doctor. “An apple a day keeps the doctor away” 

I was working on research but was hoping to take my mind off it for a while when the police locked down the party. 

I have to eliminate infected to win. 

Each night I could inject a player with my experimental cure. I chose myself night one. 

On night one I was informed my syringe was stolen and someone had temporarily absconded with it. 

You next. 

1 minute ago, Raves said:

LOL the fact that you all are going with this is funny. Keep trying