FootballsFuture 2022 Best QB's of the NFL: #7 - Sudden Death: Deshaun Watson vs Matt Stafford

BayRaider

FootballsFuture 2022 Best QB's of the NFL: #7 - Sudden Death: Deshaun Watson vs Matt Stafford  

12 members have voted

1. 1. FootballsFuture 2022 Best QB's of the NFL: #7 - Sudden Death: Deshaun Watson vs Matt Stafford

• Deshaun Watson
    • Matt Stafford

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/09/2022 at 01:04 AM

Sudden Death Round.

First to five votes will win, however, the winner must have at least a two vote lead. 

If nobody ever ends up with a two vote lead, whoever has a one vote lead after a 24 hour period will advance.

Edited by BayRaider

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

Good thing that has absolutely nothing to do with who the "Best QB's" currently are. 

If you are clarifying it to mean strictly on the field, I'd have voted for Watson.  He is a great player, but he has really messed up his career.  I hope he can get the whole thing resolved.

17 minutes ago, Uncle Buck said:

If you are clarifying it to mean strictly on the field, I'd have voted for Watson.  He is a great player, but he has really messed up his career.  I hope he can get the whole thing resolved.

It is strictly on the field. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mse326 said:

You can't really separate it like that. Unless we should have also been voting for Tom Brady

Tom Brady is retired and not an active QB. He has literally filed retirement papers. Watson is an active member of the NFL. 

4 minutes ago, BayRaider said:

Anyone refreshing the poll, this is like Mahomes and Allen trading TD's in the 4th QTR.

If Watson is the next vote, he wins. If Stafford is the next vote, reset the possessions again. 

Matt Stafford is the better person.

Deshaun Watson is the better football player.