WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone opposed to making night moves due by 6pm est today? That way I can knock out processing early.

Also I may add a "4 title... Or most titles after day 8 whichever comes first" stip. This was a highly experimental game and the wincons might need tweaking... Though Four horsemen would've won night 1 if it was less than 4 so IDK. Appreciate feedback 

I support whatever you need, vince.

Just say the word

1 hour ago, Ragnarok said:

Guys, I have a confession.  I'm scum.

So is malf.  And matts.  And that doom guy.

I'm in a miller chat with whicker and bcb.

Wait, what're we playing?

Yep, triple secret scum.

We have been plotting the destructive of our other alliances for quite some time

Whoever end wants to work with us to end the game, let me know.

Even though the Evolution will be the technical winners, whoever joins with us...we will publically announce as winners as well, because you'd be joining our stable.

Forge is on our team too, and who doesnt love Forge!

8 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Even though the Evolution will be the technical winners, whoever joins with us...we will publically announce as winners as well, because you'd be joining our stable.

Regardless I’m considering Four Horsemen the victors. Mod error is the only thing that kept us from our titles 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Matts4313 said:

Why did all the matches lock so early?

I’m assuming a match locks whenever someone procs their finisher (which mine is a 5 vote lead lol 😂). Then it comes down to if any night moves can interfere. At least that’s what I’ve gathered 

1 hour ago, Deadpulse said:

Anyone opposed to making night moves due by 6pm est today? That way I can knock out processing early.

Also I may add a "4 title... Or most titles after day 8 whichever comes first" stip. This was a highly experimental game and the wincons might need tweaking... Though Four horsemen would've won night 1 if it was less than 4 so IDK. Appreciate feedback 

I’m not opposed. 

I personally think this would have been better with less randomness in determining the matches and competitions instead of voting for title belts. I don’t know exactly what that looks like

46 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

You cced my specific hidden special, which means you actually claimed your power too.

Rekkkkkt

I cc'd you claiming to reveal a hidden special which is against the rules. The fact that you are "phishing" at my hidden special also makes you scum. 

get rekt GIF

37 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Hard pass.