WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

1 minute ago, Malfatron said:

Vote dr doom too please

They likely just need 1 win

And whoever is doing it, stop making doom run away

Doom did it himself. It was the same thing Biggio did day 1 when sacrificing Steph McMahon. Biggio boosted the M.o.D.'s chance of winning matches. Doom sacrificed him/herself to help Naz secure the win in his match. I have no doubt.

There are modifiers each player gets for specific events and abilities for matches. (Like Ragnarok giving Whicker the ability to "get a rope break" from my pin)

Because Deadpulse told me that a player cannot possess two belts simultaneously, my idea to win today was completely shot.

• Like 1

Just now, Slappy Mc said:

Doom did it himself. It was the same thing Biggio did day 1 when sacrificing Steph McMahon. Biggio boosted the M.o.D.'s chance of winning matches. Doom sacrificed him/herself to help Naz secure the win in his match. I have no doubt.

There are modifiers each player gets for specific events and abilities for matches. (Like Ragnarok giving Whicker the ability to "get a rope break" from my pin)

Because Deadpulse told me that a player cannot possess two belts simultaneously, my idea to win today was completely shot.

Well, i appreciate your enthusism, so im sheeping your vote.

In slappy i trust

Just now, Malfatron said:

Well, i appreciate your enthusism, so im sheeping your vote.

In slappy i trust

I have spent a little too much time trying to make sense of a game that changes and roles that have "unique" abilities that negate normal results.

At this point, I hope that Deadpulse has gotten what he wanted out of the game because I agree that it would be very hard with the way the game currently stands for a faction (with all players info out in the open) to possess enough belts to get the job done.

17 minutes ago, Malfatron said:

Vote dr doom too please

They likely just need 1 win

And whoever is doing it, stop making doom run away

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

I figured this would be the case.

Doom's special back when I was with him proc'd when he was DOWN by 3 votes. (what a world)

Hopefully this means that the game is over...

Yet nobody listens to me. See above