WWE Faction Wars game - OVW, The Fiend, and Batista WIN

Deadpulse

3 minutes ago, DrDoomIQ said:

Sure, but a vote put in the right direction is quite useful

(And I no longer have the 3 votes against requirement to win, it is something totally different 😉)

"totally different" would mean that your special wouldn't proc while down by votes. But im sure its something like "when 3 members of one factions vote against you" or "when 3 members of different factions vote against you" your special procs or something along those lines.

Either way, votes mean everything and nothing.

6 minutes ago, TheKillerNacho said:

I'm aligned with doom. Not really but if you're causing him trouble I will cause you trouble

Once someone tells me what I need to do that would cause you trouble.

Not "causing" him trouble lol. I was actually hoping he was going to win, but unfortunately he said he cannot win independently.

Just now, The Orca said:

Can you explain how those end the game and not give the belts back to malf?

Short answer. The game isn't going to end. ET is aligned with Malf, so they will get a belt if ET wins that match.

Long answer. If Pickle had won his match up my faction would have been at 3 belts and only Gopher would have been needed to possess one. Unfortunately my ability and the ability to cash in a win for a belt are essentially useless for endgame since only on participant can possess one belt at any time. Honestly biggio should be voted with vigorous intent tomorrow so the M.o.D. achieve their wincon with 3/3 champions.

You, Ted and Daboyle are my only unknowns at this point. I know roles for you and Daboyle, but the female character that Ted is unknown currently to me. Also they fact that you guys have no shown up as a "faction" leads me to believe there is something planned for you guys tonight, maybe a big reveal or another backstabbing event.

2 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

Short answer. The game isn't going to end. ET is aligned with Malf, so they will get a belt if ET wins that match.

Long answer. If Pickle had won his match up my faction would have been at 3 belts and only Gopher would have been needed to possess one. Unfortunately my ability and the ability to cash in a win for a belt are essentially useless for endgame since only on participant can possess one belt at any time. Honestly biggio should be voted with vigorous intent tomorrow so the M.o.D. achieve their wincon with 3/3 champions.

You, Ted and Daboyle are my only unknowns at this point. I know roles for you and Daboyle, but the female character that Ted is unknown currently to me. Also they fact that you guys have no shown up as a "faction" leads me to believe there is something planned for you guys tonight, maybe a big reveal or another backstabbing event.

This sounds smart 

15 minutes ago, Slappy Mc said:

"totally different" would mean that your special wouldn't proc while down by votes. But im sure its something like "when 3 members of one factions vote against you" or "when 3 members of different factions vote against you" your special procs or something along those lines.

Either way, votes mean everything and nothing.

I can win a match with more votes than my opponent 😉

I can win with a single vote being cast, I could lose with every person voting on it

Edited by DrDoomIQ
Typo