Week 10 Winston & Evans out

doumeyer

6 minutes ago, GangGreen420 said:

The Jets are exactly who we thought they were. They aren’t a good team.

itd really be nice to get a look at another QB this year but I know that’s no where in the Jets plans 

What is going thru Bowels head, he is going to pull the same BS as the last two years. " Fitz- Mc Cown gives us the best chance to win" 

On 07/11/2017 at 7:37 PM, ekill08x said:

this isnt classic jets. this is wow were not 0-9 jets who fight hard every game. 2015 jets lose 35-10

Hate to say I told you so Bro but it’s so easy to read the signs. Pathetic offense and a HC with no balls. Season is done now so just play the young guys. 

If he continues with JM at quarterback after the bye then I hope he gets sacked ASAP. He would only give a crap about his own job and not the team which is why he needs to go. 

On 09/11/2017 at 1:55 AM, doumeyer said:

Those two games can either make you a plus 500 team or a sub 500 team, my point is that the league is screwing around with the schedule. And they have been doing it since 2001. The NFL uses a strict scheduling to determine which teams play each other from year to year, BASED ON THE CURRENT DIVISION ALIGNMENTS AND THE FINAL DIVISION STANDING FROM THE PREVIOUS SEASON. So you were wrong the schedule is not make up years in advance. 

Well the current alignment has existed since 2002, so I'm not wrong, those 14 games were determined years ago. As for the other two, Jacksonville is leading their division right now so its hardly the advantage that you are making it out to be. 

My point is that the difficulty of a team's schedule usually depends less on where they finished the previous year than it does on the luck of which two divisions they happen to get matched up with that year. And that is based off of a rotation that, as you just said, was set up 15 years ago

1 hour ago, NJerseypaint said:

Good teams win games they are supposed to win. We aren't a good team. Still SOJ.

The Jets have lost 4 of their last 5. Anyone who thought this team was good was setting themselves up.

I expected the Jets to win this game though and thought they might be a little better off than I initially thought. I was wrong.

Like a perfectly written story by a Dolphins fan, we have effectively played ourselves out of a top pick early on in the year only to now have our QB become exposed. A QB who has been in the league a decade that will continue to take reps and start so a HC who’s in over his head can try to save his job.

it sounds bad, but we should all be rooting for 4-12. It’s literally the best possible outcome for this team going forward. Spare me the “winning culture”

This team has a lot of holes especially on the line, trading up isn’t a good idea. It sucks to be in this position but I can’t say I’m even a little surprised.

Bowles should be back on the hot seat after this loss just looked like no one got up on offense. This game just confirmed how bad our OL is outside of Brandon Shell and Carp and how bad our run game is, outside of 2 games our run game has looked like complete ****.

im just not upset we won some games. we have 90 mil in cap next year and you all are kidding yourself if you think a team like the 49ers or browns getting 1 win is going to be an attractive option for teams despite the money. The jets winning games and being in games are at least going to make players think there is something brewing here. You can have that number 1 overall pick, there isnt a sure thing QB in this class like we anticipated and it happens every year. BPA and bringing in a Teddy Bridgewater or something along those lines is a great start. Sure up that O-Line and pass rush and maybe we have something. Time to stop overrating players too. Cut Mo. The buff game was cute but otherwise hes not worht even half his salary. Leo just isnt a difference maker either. Marcus Maye has literally been the best pick in Macs tenor. We just have to do a much better job all around. Use that money wisely for once. 

3 minutes ago, Dr.O said:

Bowles should be back on the hot seat after this loss just looked like no one got up on offense. This game just confirmed how bad our OL is outside of Brandon Shell and Carp and how bad our run game is, outside of 2 games our run game has looked like complete ****.

No he shouldn't thats ridiculous. Morton called a bad game and the offensive line was atrocious and McCown had a really bad day. Cant blame the HC for everything. Bowles has gotten more out of this group than any had already expected. Give him talent and than evaluate. He gets another year 100%.

13 minutes ago, ekill08x said:

No he shouldn't thats ridiculous. Morton called a bad game and the offensive line was atrocious and McCown had a really bad day. Cant blame the HC for everything. Bowles has gotten more out of this group than any had already expected. Give him talent and than evaluate. He gets another year 100%.

I’m curious to hear from fans that have done a complete 180 on Todd Bowles...

what has he done this year to get a “100%” guarantee for another year? Beat a couple bad teams in the beginning of the season? Just because the media was ridiculous and people really thought the jets would win 0-1 games this year now that Bowles has just barely surpassed that he’s coach of the year?

It’s looking like the entire regime is still garbage, but Bowles is still the same guy. The bad in game management, inability to adjust, having no idea how and when to use time outs, corners that commit penalties galore, and hitching his wagon to McCown (in a month everyone will be pulling their hair out over this) does not justify another year. Young players are playing hard? In the first half of the season? That’s what we are going to credit Bowles for? 

Just now, GangGreen420 said:

I’m curious to hear from fans that have done a complete 180 on Todd Bowles...

what has he done this year to get a “100%” guarantee for another year? Beat a couple bad teams in the beginning of the season? Just because the media was ridiculous and people really thought the jets would win 0-1 games this year now that Bowles has just barely surpassed that he’s coach of the year?

It’s looking like the entire regime is still garbage, but Bowles is still the same guy. The bad in game management, inability to adjust, having no idea how and when to use time outs, and hitching his wagon to McCown (in a month everyone will be pulling their hair out over this) does not justify another year. Young players are playing hard? In the first half of the season? That’s what we are going to credit Bowles for? 

We were considered to be 32nd best team, and maybe not win a game. We've been in every single game and should have won more games but we just lack the talent. His kept this team motivated and playing hard. I feel like this team needs continuity and I highly doubt they fire the coach AGAIN. I dont know if ive done a complete 180 but I think the team suffers way more from a lack of talent than it does from coaching. Im 50-50 with bowles but nobody thought we would have played even this good so far and thats not even debatable. We'll see where we are after week 17. A lot can still happen. If the team goes to sleep than Bowles probably will go too. 

Archived