Eagles sign DE/LB Haassssssoaoan Reddick

EaglesPeteC

8 minutes ago, ninjapirate said:

That number choice should add at least 2 sacks to his year. 

11 was another I liked, you know he's getting Carson for 3 a game each then.

6 sacks, just needs 1 a game the other 15 games and he's in the 20s every year.

3 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

With Reddick coming down in passing situation him or any of those bigger guys have made more sense since that signing

Here's my question, might be better for the Reddick thread but, what percentage do you expect Reddick to rush at? At his price tag I'd hope it'd be the majority of his snaps. All of the "obvious passing down" stuff I'm hearing makes me think he'll only be rushing like 30% of the time. 

5 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Here's my question, might be better for the Reddick thread but, what percentage do you expect Reddick to rush at? At his price tag I'd hope it'd be the majority of his snaps. All of the "obvious passing down" stuff I'm hearing makes me think he'll only be rushing like 30% of the time. 

He's going to play a stand up SAM backer role on early downs, move down to end on passing downs.
Occasionally will stay as a 5th rusher, at least thats the inference on the signing

Snap counts should be up there, he won't be at 100% on rushing but it should be high.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

He's going to play a stand up SAM backer role on early downs, move down to end on passing downs.
Occasionally will stay as a 5th rusher, at least thats the inference on the signing

I'm just curious to find out in what situations, other than like 2nd, 3rd, 4th and longs, that he'll be rushing the passer on. Like 1st and 10 what's he doing? 2nd and 7? Etc. Like what's obvious passing downs? Feel like that's subjective. I don't really want the dude doing anything else besides pressuring the qb. 

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

I'm just curious to find out in what situations, other than like 2nd, 3rd, 4th and longs, that he'll be rushing the passer on. Like 1st and 10 what's he doing? 2nd and 7? Etc. Like what's obvious passing downs? Feel like that's subjective. I don't really want the dude doing anything else besides pressuring the qb. 

He's always be on the other side of the line of scrimmage, save for some adjustments. 
Easiest was to look at it is like run blitzing or how a 3-4 OLB does things.

2 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

He's always be on the other side of the line of scrimmage, save for some adjustments. 
Easiest was to look at it is like run blitzing or how a 3-4 OLB does things.

Gotcha. Just thinking out loud here. I'm just guarded from the Eagles screwing stuff up in the past I am a bit untrusting towards them. 

3 minutes ago, EagleBlueDon said:

Gotcha. Just thinking out loud here. I'm just guarded from the Eagles screwing stuff up in the past I am a bit untrusting towards them. 

My faith in them doing it isn't the strongest either ha