Bills Sign DT Jordan Phillips

Tommy_C

5 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Oh wow, I wonder if this is the end of the line with Lotuleilei?

Settle, Jones, Oliver, Phillips and Zimmer at DT 

I dont think Zimmer was tendered. He may return on a small deal but right now he isnt on team.

6 minutes ago, BillsGuy82 said:

Oh wow, I wonder if this is the end of the line with Lotuleilei?

Settle, Jones, Oliver, Phillips and Zimmer at DT 

Zimmer is a free agent. Not sure he’ll be back.

DL looks legit right now:

RDE: Miller, Epenesa
3T: Oliver, Phillips
1T: Settle, Jones
LDE: Rousseau, Basham

so much flexibility 

38 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Zimmer is a free agent. Not sure he’ll be back.

DL looks legit right now:

RDE: Miller, Epenesa
3T: Oliver, Phillips
1T: Settle, Jones
LDE: Rousseau, Basham

so much flexibility 

I have to imagine Daquan Jones starts over Settle. Jones hasnt not started a game since his rookie year in 2014 and he will be in on early downs for run situations. Settle i think initially comes off bench on 3rd down situations to rush the passer from the 1Tech

Just now, Kmart128 said:

I have to imagine Daquan Jones starts over Settle. Jones hasnt not started a game since his rookie year in 2014 and he will be in on early downs for run situations. Settle i think initially comes off bench on 3rd down situations to rush the passer from the 1Tech

Idk man, Washington fans think we got a starter here long term 

3 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

im confused as nothing has actually been confirmed on this other then phillips saying his heart is in buffalo on IG. Bills havent confirmed anything, am I missing this signing?

Nothing confirmed from the team. I believe Ryan Talbot said a team sourced confirmed it to him. I'm guessing Phillips is on his way to Buffalo and needs to pass a physical first? I'm concerned we've seen nothing official about Settle from the team

4 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Nothing confirmed from the team. I believe Ryan Talbot said a team sourced confirmed it to him. I'm guessing Phillips is on his way to Buffalo and needs to pass a physical first? I'm concerned we've seen nothing official about Settle from the team

Spotrac has his contract breakdown so I assume the numbers being released means he has signed as he is the only free agent right now with the contract breakdowns on spotrac. 2.69 cap hit this year 4.96 next year and a dead year of 1.35

5 minutes ago, soflbillsfan said:

this has to be the end for star I assume a post june 1st? save 4.1 mil this year and have a dead cap of 5.1 2022 and 2.6 2023. I have a feeling they bring shaq back or hughes on the cheap and then draft dt or pass rusher in the later rounds.

Hard to say what will happen with him. I think Phillips should be penciled in behind Oliver like he was in 19. 

Looks like Jones and Settle will hold down the other side. Is there room for anyone else? Even a rookie? Especially when Basham can play inside.