Where does Baker Mayfield get traded to and how much does he go for? !Poll!

brownie man

Where does Baker get trade to and how much does he go for?   

162 members have voted

1. 1. What team trades for Baker?

• Seattle Seahawks
    • Indianapolis Colts
    • New Orleans Saints
    • Detroit Lions
    • Somewhere else

On 4/4/2022 at 10:35 AM, brownie man said:

I’d love a Lions fan’s opinion on this

Yo I just had a thought

what if in a trade to Detroit the browns picked up all of Bakers contract and traded him for pick 32?

I really think that could potentially make sense. Baker gets back with Dorsey, and they can have him come in and compete with Goff but not have to pay him. 

We take a L on the contract but we also get a first rounder back. If they don’t go QB at two I’d definitely take Baker over the QBs that’ll be left. And they don’t have to pay him. Is this an unreasonable thought?

The Lions have to pay Goff this year although they can get out of the deal with $10M/$5M in dead cap over the next two years. The biggest issue with acquiring Baker is that you either have to extend him or franchise tag him after next season. There's absolutely zero chance that any team is giving up a first round pick for him.

2 hours ago, NYRaider said:

The Lions have to pay Goff this year although they can get out of the deal with $10M/$5M in dead cap over the next two years. The biggest issue with acquiring Baker is that you either have to extend him or franchise tag him after next season. There's absolutely zero chance that any team is giving up a first round pick for him.

Excellent post though I do not know that there is zero chance.

Point 2 your the first to bring this up

Is Mayfield camp bring up that he is undefeated against Burrows now tell me that there is not 15 other teams in the afc that would like to utter that line.

Point 3 Mayfield has 135.00 rating against the best team in the afc.

Nobody wants to trade for Mayfield because they want to scalp the Browns period.

He drove up every owner operating cost costs by 20 percent making a above quarterback the highest paid qb.

If you are Lamar due ask for 350 million 

Guaranteed. 

How about Burrows due you ask 600 million because you beat the the Deshaun

Browns  twice in 2022.

1 hour ago, mtmmike said:

Excellent post though I do not know that there is zero chance.

Point 2 your the first to bring this up

Is Mayfield camp bring up that he is undefeated against Burrows now tell me that there is not 15 other teams in the afc that would like to utter that line.

Point 3 Mayfield has 135.00 rating against the best team in the afc.

Nobody wants to trade for Mayfield because they want to scalp the Browns period.

He drove up every owner operating cost costs by 20 percent making a above quarterback the highest paid qb.

If you are Lamar due ask for 350 million 

Guaranteed. 

How about Burrows due you ask 600 million because you beat the the Deshaun

Browns  twice in 2022.

The Browns lost all of their leverage when they made the Watson deal, teams know that they're either going to trade him for pennies on the dollar or release him. I just don't see why the Lions would give up a 1st round pick that they could potentially use on a QB that would have a 4-5 year cost controlled contract for a potential 1 year rental of Baker Mayfield. 

Baker has never passed for 4,000+ yards, never thrown for 30+ TD, and has had 1 winning season in 4 years as a starter with a good supporting cast around him.

13 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

The Browns lost all of their leverage when they made the Watson deal, teams know that they're either going to trade him for pennies on the dollar or release him. I just don't see why the Lions would give up a 1st round pick that they could potentially use on a QB that would have a 4-5 year cost controlled contract for a potential 1 year rental of Baker Mayfield. 

Baker has never passed for 4,000+ yards, never thrown for 30+ TD, and has had 1 winning season in 4 years as a starter with a good supporting cast around him.

Excellent post 

To illustrate the Browns payed a qb 250 mill

That averages 7.5 wins a year with 1 playoff win plus gave up 4 number 1 picks. 

Edited by mtmmike
Stupid

12 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Excellent post 

To illustrate the Browns a qb 250 mill

That averages 7.5 wins a year with 1 playoff win plus gave up 4 number 1 picks. 

Stafford hadn't really won a ton in Detroit, why'd the Rams value him so highly?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Stafford hadn't really won a ton in Detroit, why'd the Rams value him so highly?

Did you predict la to win it all last year at this time?

The point on the subject is that we are all wrong .

If Mayfield is so bad how come nobody will say Deshaun will win 1 more game than Mayfield best year .

By your context virtually everybody could take this team to 13 wins.

7 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Did you predict la to win it all last year at this time?

The point on the subject is that we are all wrong .

If Mayfield is so bad how come nobody will say Deshaun will win 1 more game than Mayfield best year .

By your context virtually everybody could take this team to 13 wins.

Wins/Losses are the only statistic to judge a QB on?

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, NYRaider said:

Wins/Losses are the only statistic to judge a QB on?

Just being on the common ground with everyone else they say Mayfield is responsible for the wins and losses with

The coach with the worst winning percentage 

Even during those years Mayfield beat

Allen and deshaun by a huge margin

And they both went to teams already

Close to the playoffs. 

Besides why don't you say the Browns are going to win 13 games this year if Deshaun is the answer .

I'll tell you why deshaun will get beat by Burrows,lamar,and Brady 

2 hours ago, MWil23 said:

Mike, go easy on them. They don't know you like we Browns forum mates do. Please spare them. They don't know any better.

Got it a civilized question you 

If you are new York giants who are suppose

To draft Cross offensive tackle who helps your team more Mayfield or Cross

50 minutes ago, ET80 said:

Wins aren’t a QB stat.

angry role playing GIF by Hyper RPG

Standing on the table for this.

Nice

Let's get back to football 

New York giants trade there first overall pick for Mayfield what helps them the most

Cross lt or Mayfield 

If you are Matt ruhle who helps you more this year Pickett or Mayfield 

17 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

New York giants trade there first overall pick for Mayfield what helps them the most

Cross lt or Mayfield 

Um… legitimately don’t know what you’re saying here. But, I’d go with Danny Jones over Mayfield because of cap hit.

18 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

If you are Matt ruhle who helps you more this year Pickett or Mayfield 

100% Kenny Pickett. No question whatsoever.

31 minutes ago, mtmmike said:

Got it a civilized question you 

If you are new York giants who are suppose

To draft Cross offensive tackle who helps your team more Mayfield or Cross

Giants are going DB, because there is more to football than QB and OL.

1 minute ago, ET80 said:

Um… legitimately don’t know what you’re saying here. But, I’d go with Danny Jones over Mayfield because of cap hit.

100% Kenny Pickett. No question whatsoever.

Ok Daniel Jones wins more games then 

Mayfield 

Ok Pickett wins more games then Mayfield