I predict 3 FA signings by the end of tomorrow. (Monday)

I have no proof or inside source. Just a feeling!

I've always had some insight on things leading up to a moment. I think tomorrow, is that moment.

I'm feeling Washington & the Rivera Staff have been waiting for the rush wave of FA to clear a bit.

Then scoop in like a Bald Eagle attacking a prey. 

I've been staunchly wanting a WR.  I'm hoping I've talked it into existence.

LBer has been on the brain as well. Mostly because MLB is an obvious need.

The other position in my head has been TE.

These 3 positions have been haunting my football evaluation to no end.

So by the end of tomorrow night. We will have signed...a WR, LBer & a TE.

No idea who, although I'm hoping for 1 particular player.

Anyways...chalk it up guys!

It's gonna happen.

I'm super pumped!

WR-DeAndre Carter re-signing
MLB-Danny Trethvan or Jon Bostic Re-Signing
TE-I Don't see us signing one til we miss out in draft but if I have to throw names out there Ebron Rudolph or Jimmy Graham or re-signing Hemmingway

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ovfd55 said:

WR-DeAndre Carter re-signing
MLB-Danny Trethvan or Jon Bostic Re-Signing
TE-I Don't see us signing one til we miss out in draft but if I have to throw names out there Ebron Rudolph or Jimmy Graham or re-signing Hemmingway

Is Donald Parham a FA? We should of never let him walk. He was pretty solid for the chargers and a big red zone target

• Like 1

1 hour ago, aceinthehouse said:

Yep, looks like I'm gonna be made the fool.

It's 10:58 right now in Missouri.

I got an hour...

Ugh

In all honesty, I think they look rather like the fools. 

What’s the point in trading assets for a veteran QB and then not making moves to improve the team around him? We add this guy who turns 30 this year, but our goal isn’t to try to win right now?

Or is it? It’s honestly impossible to tell what their plan is at the moment. 

What I do know is that as currently constituted, assuming they get a decent player or two in the draft and Wentz plays to around his career average, they’re probably a 9-win team with a little wiggle on either side for really great or really poor health. So…exactly what the low-risk/low-reward boys were shooting for, I guess. 

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

We took a week off last year after the Samuel and Jackson signings if that makes you feel any better. 

I think the part that makes me feel better is the reminder that even signing players who were good elsewhere doesn’t work for us — so it’s not like we’re missing out on much by doing nothing 😂

That said, I do find it pretty crazy that they were so cavalier about throwing sweeteners into the Wentz deal, but are behaving so absurdly protectively of their potential 3rd/4th round sandwich pick. 

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, e16bball said:

I think the part that makes me feel better is the reminder that even signing players who were good elsewhere doesn’t work for us — so it’s not like we’re missing out on much by doing nothing 😂

Touché.