Bills Sign Jamison Crowder to a One Year Deal

bigbadbuff

1 minute ago, bigbadbuff said:

It’s weird almost like when you have a historic season it’s hard to replicate. Mahomes hasn’t replicated 2018, Brady went how long before replicating 2007, same with Manning replicating 2004. Weird.

Please don't mention Josh Allen within the same sentence as Tom Brady/Peyton Manning/Patrick Mahomes. 

Because he's not deserving to be mentioned alongside of All-Time greats.

And Josh Allen was anything but "historic" throughout the 2020 playoffs.

Especially during his AFCCG loss @ KC (Patrick Mahomes embarrassed him with a Passer Rating of 127.6 vs Josh Allen's 80.8 😂).

and Josh Allen was even mediocre vs. Baltimore with a Passer Rating of only 86.1 (and got lucky to even play KC due to Lamar Jackson stinking vs Buffalo's top tier Defense).

Josh Allen in 2020 was a bottom feeder who beat teams who weren't above .500 like the Jets (x2), Raiders, N.E (x2), Arizona, 49ers, Chargers and Denver = 9 wins vs. non above .500 teams. 

There was nothing "historic" about Josh Allen in 2020 (especially not in 2021 last year either).

1 minute ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Please don't mention Josh Allen within the same sentence as Tom Brady/Peyton Manning/Patrick Mahomes. 

Because he's not deserving to be mentioned alongside of All-Time greats.

And Josh Allen was anything but "historic" throughout the 2020 playoffs.

Especially during his AFCCG loss @ KC (Patrick Mahomes embarrassed him with a Passer Rating of 127.6 vs Josh Allen's 80.8 😂).

and Josh Allen was even mediocre vs. Baltimore with a Passer Rating of only 86.1 (and got lucky to even play KC due to Lamar Jackson stinking vs Buffalo's top tier Defense).

Josh Allen in 2020 was a bottom feeder who beat teams who weren't above .500 like the Jets (x2), Raiders, N.E (x2), Arizona, 49ers, Chargers and Denver = 9 wins vs. non above .500 teams. 

There was nothing "historic" about Josh Allen in 2020 (especially not in 2021 last year either).

The Jets would trade every player on their roster for Josh Allen, and the Bills would still say no. So it’s ok to live in lala land. Im sure you’ll be excited over another top 3 pick in 2023.

11 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Zay Jones, Robert Foster, Charles Clay, Kelvin Benjamin, and Deonte Thompson, LeSean McCoy and Chris Ivory were better weapons than Cory Davis and Eli Mitchell ( who i was told earlier in this thread are better than Cole Beasley) lmaooooooo 

Guess you forgot about his top 3 WRs in Jamison Crowder missing 5 games, Elijah Moore as a Rookie missing 6 games and Corey Davis missing 8 games.

(while having to depend on unknowns like Braxton Berrios and many more). 

And I Guess you forgot about Zach Wilson facing the NFL's #1 ranked and rated most Difficult Defensive Strength of Schedule (of any QB in the league).

Would you like for me to mention all the games his teammates missed @ O-Line/RB/TE too or would that not fit your agenda? 

2 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

Guess you forgot about his top 3 WRs in Jamison Crowder missing 5 games, Elijah Moore as a Rookie missing 6 games and Corey Davis missing 8 games.

(while having to depend on unknowns like Braxton Berrios and many more). 

And I Guess you forgot about Zach Wilson facing the NFL's #1 ranked and rated most Difficult Defensive Strength of Schedule (of any QB in the league).

Would you like for me to mention all the games his teammates missed @ O-Line/RB/TE too or would that not fit your agenda? 

But crowder sucks though he shouldn’t make a difference?

Full circle here gents!!

Edited by bigbadbuff
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

Btw josh allen had a passer rating of 136 in the chiefs playoff game this year, but he used Mahomes 127.6 rating in 2021 as a highlight. 

keep going man. You suck at this 

That's a lie. 

You guys are already projected only 26th in available Salary Cap Space come 2023's Offseason thanks to Josh Allen's overpaid contract (that he's not worth).

2022: $16,372,281.

2023: $39,772,281 (😂).

2024: $41,772,281 (😲).

2025: $51,272,281 (WTF).

2026: $46,980,000 (😆).

2027: $40,000,000 (🤭).

2028: $41,554,595 (🤡).

You can keep him.

Heading into his 5th season with 0 SBs and a career losing record against above .500 winning teams? 

You can keep him.

(I feared Tom Brady, I don't fear Josh Allen dude).

There's no way I'm trading our young talent in Zach Wilson (QB), Michael Carter (RB), Elijah Moore (WR), Tyler Conklin (TE), Mekhi Becton (LT), Alijah Vera-Tucker (LG), Laken Tomlinson (RG), Quinnen Williams (DT), + picks #4, #10, #35, #38, two 4th round Picks and two 5th round picks and all for "Josh Allen". 

Josh Allen is good man but he's not that good dude. 

I like Josh Allen. But Buffalo Bills fans pretending his potential is so much higher than Zach Wilson's is a lie. 

Edited by DefenseWinsChampionships

12 minutes ago, bigbadbuff said:

I got him to say Jamison Crowder made an impact, because him being gone was a reason Wilson wasn’t as good.

My work here is done. Lock it up boys.

My boy don't feed the troll. He's got nothing else to do because the NJJ don't make moves in the offseason. Let him bold and italicize words in his posts he *hopes* you'll acknowledge. 

GIF by Futurithmic

• Like 1

Doesn’t fear Josh Allen but spends countless pages and topics telling everyone how overrated he is, how’s he’s a RB and Zack Wilson is a better passer. 

Tbh, we should all just congratulate the Jets on making the playoffs now and honestly probably winning the SB with a guy like Wilson there. I mean the Bills won 10 games and Allen took huge strides in his second year. Since Wilson is clearly better in every area as stats tell the whole truth and nothing but, and has better weapons in Corey Davis and Elijah Moore (that persons words) it’s really no contest.

ANYWAYS. Isn’t this thread about the Jets leading reception receiver from 2021 who’s now finally playing with a real QB? The one man piss race is hilarious but so overdone now. Extremely TL:DR

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tommy_C said:

My boy don't feed the troll. He's got nothing else to do because the NJJ don't make moves in the offseason. Let him bold and italicize words in his posts he *hopes* you'll acknowledge. 

GIF by Futurithmic

Beat part is after weeks of people explaining it to him, he is still clueless when it comes to how the salary cap works. And inflation.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Trentwannabe said:

Doesn’t fear Josh Allen but spends countless pages and topics telling everyone how overrated he is, how’s he’s a RB and Zack Wilson is a better passer. 

Tbh, we should all just congratulate the Jets on making the playoffs now and honestly probably winning the SB with a guy like Wilson there. I mean the Bills won 10 games and Allen took huge strides in his second year. Since Wilson is clearly better in every area as stats tell the whole truth and nothing but, and has better weapons in Corey Davis and Elijah Moore (that persons words) it’s really no contest.

ANYWAYS. Isn’t this thread about the Jets leading reception receiver from 2021 who’s now finally playing with a real QB? The one man piss race is hilarious but so overdone now. Extremely TL:DR

I'm just making it a point to be known that Zach Wilson had a better passing Rookie Season than Josh Allen did as a Rookie and looked much better passing the Football than Josh Allen did (as Rookies).

Josh Allen 2nd year

271/461 (58.8%).

3,089 Passing Yards. 

20 TDs/9 INTs. 

Passer Rating of 85.3.

Stop acting as if Josh Allen set the league on 🔥 during his 1st two seasons (when he didn't) and stop pretending as if Josh Allen won 10 games (because of him) because without his top 1-5 Ranked Buffalo Bills Defense he doesn't even SNIFF anything close to 10 wins. 

I'm willing to make a silly sig bet (vs. anyone) that must last for 1 full year 12 months that Zach Wilson has a better Passer Rating as a 2nd year QB next year of at least 85.3 (or higher).