Dolphins release WR Allen Hurns, Walking Turnstile Jesse Davis

TheKillerNacho

14 minutes ago, DefenseWinsChampionships said:

New York Jets. 

"On January 11, 2016, Davis signed with the New York Jets, but was waived on August 28. He was signed to the Jets' practice squad on November 1, but was released two weeks later". 

Miami Dolphins

"On November 22, 2016, Davis was signed to the Miami Dolphins' practice squad. Then signed a reserve/future contract with the team on January 10, 2017".

That's what Miami gets. For trying to be cute. Thinking they found something special despite already being sloppy seconds (of the Jets).

Do you get bored that easily, that you bring up something from 2016... or are you just the forum troll? 

being 100% serious. 

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

Do you get bored that easily, that you bring up something from 2016... or are you just the forum troll? 

being 100% serious. 

I looked at it along the lines this guy couldn't even keep a spot on a bad Jets team when Miami grabbed him. Years ago before this forum moved I noted- There is a fine line between finding a diamond in the rough or a peanut in the turd. 

Edited by Phinsesq
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Phinsesq said:

I looked at it along the lines this guy couldn't even a spot on a bad Jets team when Miami grabbed him. Years ago before this forum moved I noted- There is a fine line between finding a diamond in the rough or a peanut in the turd. 

Bold - Miss the old forum I had 10k posts before the switch and I forgot my password.

Italics - great analogy. 

19 hours ago, ChazStandard said:

Whatever did happen to Hurns? I remember him going 1000yards/10TDs with Blake Bortles, including some circus catches, but have barely heard his name since. Was it injuries?

He got paid, then fell off a cliff.   Typical jaguars move.  Reward the guy with the outlier season and let guys like Allen Robinson and DJ Chark walk.

1 hour ago, Charles said:

He got paid, then fell off a cliff.   Typical jaguars move.  Reward the guy with the outlier season and let guys like Allen Robinson and DJ Chark walk.

He also snapped his leg in a gruesome injury a few years ago