ITT: MikeT14 tries to rank his 24 most played games of all time.

MikeT14

#4: Apex Legends - PS4/PS5

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTcAhqqkhiDsXUjxIaZykW

The COVID game. Stuck at home, nothing else to do, I became wildly addicted to this. I wouldn't say I ever got "good" but I was a competent support teammate. Favorite characters were Lifeline, Caustic, and Wattson in that order.

giphy-downsized-large.gif 

• Like 1

#1: Hearthstone - Mobile

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSAUcFsBpyGW9F0Df_cgGJ

I pretty much play this every day either while in the bathroom or just lounging around watching TV. It's an easy 2nd task, and I've always casually enjoyed it. Figure this might be a shocking #1 to some. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSHkzAKNLEqckLh5n7spSM 

On 3/30/2022 at 5:20 PM, BayRaider said:

"Most Played" is interesting... this would be a pure guess but:

1) Starcraft

2) Warcraft III

Was hugely into blizzard games as a teenager and young adult... ran a huge clan and spent most of high school and young adult years playing these two games. 

3) Madden 10 (PS3)

Ran a 7+ year Online Franchise with all 32 teams filled up. First year the mode was introduced.

4) Madden 07 (PS2)

5) Pokemon Silver

6) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

7) Pokemon Yellow

😎 NBA Live 2000 (N64)

What was the name of your clan, I played games with a "Raider", like a decade ago.

7 minutes ago, 43M said:

I put NCAA 13 on my list, but I meant 14.

As others note...one of the only reasons I still have a PS3.

Yep NCAA 14 and my Blu Ray player. Gave my PS4 to my nephew when his broke... so I have Xbox Series S for gaming (don't game much though) and PS3 for Blu Ray and NCAA 14.

I will buy a PS5 eventually, disk version, but in no rush what so ever. Combination of PS5 Disk version + new NCAA game, and goodbye PS3. 

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, BayRaider said:

Yep NCAA 14 and my Blu Ray player. Gave my PS4 to my nephew when his broke... so I have Xbox Series S for gaming (don't game much though) and PS3 for Blu Ray and NCAA 14.

I will buy a PS5 eventually, disk version, but in no rush what so ever. Combination of PS5 Disk version + new NCAA game, and goodbye PS3. 

Id wait to check out the quality of that new NCAA game before ditching 14.   Knowing EA, they will release it bare bones except Ultimate Team.

11 hours ago, AkronsWitness said:

So many sports games and there is one glaring omission 

516289ZEN5L.jpg

I played this and other years a lot, but I felt like it just never made the list. If I expanded to maybe 30 something or 40, I would include it. 

45 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

I played this and other years a lot, but I felt like it just never made the list. If I expanded to maybe 30 something or 40, I would include it. 

I played TW 2003-2007 until 4am at friends houses in high school like every single weekend lol There was a nice rotation of Madden/Tiger/2K going on for those 4 years...

and Socom.

• Like 1