ITT: MikeT14 tries to rank his 24 most played games of all time.

MikeT14

#13: XCom2/XCom War of the Chosen - PC/PS4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSkR_KcTSBgGYiKmA3NN_

Couldn't tell you how many times I did a run through of this game and it's expansion, but it's been plenty. An equally fulfilling and frustrating entry, I look forward to more games from Firaxis. 

xcom-miss.gif

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MikeT14 said:

#14: NCAA Football 06 - XBox

NCAA_Football_06_Coverart.jpg

I specifically remember this one because of it's recruiting as well as ability to play as FCS schools. It also had a soundtrack to it and was the first to have Race for the Heisman mode. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCBVGcaelXoIGGtSN1yJ1

I think this was the one I played. FCS teams, WR's dropped half the passes that hit their hands, every few years my school would go on probation...pretty sure it was this one.

15 minutes ago, MikeT14 said:

#13: XCom2/XCom War of the Chosen - PC/PS4

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSkR_KcTSBgGYiKmA3NN_

Couldn't tell you how many times I did a run through of this game and it's expansion, but it's been plenty. An equally fulfilling and frustrating entry, I look forward to more games from Firaxis. 

xcom-miss.gif

lol perfect gif. 

• Like 1

"Most Played" is interesting... this would be a pure guess but:

1) Starcraft

2) Warcraft III

Was hugely into blizzard games as a teenager and young adult... ran a huge clan and spent most of high school and young adult years playing these two games. 

3) Madden 10 (PS3)

Ran a 7+ year Online Franchise with all 32 teams filled up. First year the mode was introduced.

4) Madden 07 (PS2)

5) Pokemon Silver

6) Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

7) Pokemon Yellow

8) NBA Live 2000 (N64)

Edited by BayRaider
  • Like 1

#12: Age of Empires II - PC

792-age-of-empires-ii-the-age-of-kings-w

I was late getting on the AOE train, but got AOEII when it came out and I could not put it down. So much fun as a kid. I think I played it recently (like within the last 4 years), and it didn't quite hold up the same, but that doesn't change the hours upon hours I poured into it. 

giphy.gif

• Like 2

22 hours ago, MKnight82 said:

Its interesting to see this list from a PS owner's perspective.  My list I posted last year was slanted towards Xbox.  But old school we meet up with Nintendo.  Goldeneye definitely ate up the most hours but I think that Perfect Dark improved on the Goldeneye format.  I was not aware that there was a Ken Griffey for N64, I played the one for SNES a bunch.  

There were two Ken Griffey games for N64.  Slugfest was the later of the two, and had a lot more detail but Major League Baseball holds up better for me today due to the arcade feel.  

#9: Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

ModernWarfare2_logo.png

Very similar to the other CoD post, as well as Halo. Played this frequently in college and when home from it. Played with a lot of randoms online too. I wanna say I rolled over my max level 8 times at least. 

giphy.gif

I kinda remember my best round ever too. It was something like 39 kills and 2 deaths in team deathmatch. 

#8: Zeus: Master of Olympus - PC

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSH7t3zTt6JZRaXxQIAJMw

Maybe the first game on this list a lot of you haven't heard of. I think I was 12 or 13, out in California visiting my cousins, when I stumbled across this on my cousin's computer - and. I. Could. Not. Stop. Playing. Some 20 years later I still occasionally do. 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT6Ars8-acQi5MjwSRAI-d

• Like 1

Most played for me off the top of my head....

As franchises, Zelda, Madden and Final Fantasy are at the top.    Madden would be the clear number one if not for its untimely demise (in quality).

All of the N64 WCW and WWF games by THQ (they are essentially the same game)

GoldenEye

Final Fantasy 8

Kingdoms of Amalur

SOCOM Navy Seals PS2 (first online game I got into)

NBA Jam

Madden 95

Madden 04 and 05

Madden 08 on PC with mods 

Madden 12

NCAA 05

NCAA 13

All Star Baseball 98

Metal Gear Solid 1

10 hours ago, 43M said:

Madden 04 and 05

#7: Madden 2004 - XBox

220px-Madden2004box.jpg

I had to pick one, and looking back this was the one I settled with because I often refer back to the "Vick" one. Owner mode was a great addition. This was when Madden was great.

HastyTerrificGlassfrog-size_restricted.g 

• Like 1

#6: Pokemon Red/Blue/Yellow - Gameboy

14426-pokemon-blue-version-game-boy-fron

I might be bending my own rules here a smidge by adding Yellow, but so be it. Has to be the full game I have started and completed the most in my life. Squirtle was my first choice on Pokemon Blue.

pokemon-blue.gif

• Like 1