EC Playoffs Round 2: (2) Boston Celtics vs (3) Milwaukee Bucks (Series tied 3-3)

beekay414

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

Boston fans have been complaining about officiating since the opening whistle.

I gotta have me that giannis foul on the first and a couple missed calls on jaylen and derrick white but beyond those slight inconsistencies you see in most giannis games, I think it's been about as averagely called an nba game as we see

• Like 1

Just now, Pats#1 said:

I can’t make any promises….I’m human and 4 IPAs deep lol

Ill probably thinking a stiff breeze is a foul if it’s ends up in a loss 

IPAs >>>

I wish I could have one right about now and understandable on the last point. One fanbase isn’t gonna be happy at the ending. I feel like both of these teams should probably be the favorites to win it all if they move on.

• Like 1

Just now, TheRealMcCoy said:

IPAs >>>

I wish I could have one right about now and understandable on the last point. One fanbase isn’t gonna be happy at the ending. I feel like both of these teams should probably be the favorites to win it all if they move on.

I’d still favor the west

1 minute ago, Troy Brown said:

I gotta have me that giannis foul on the first and a couple missed calls on jaylen and derrick white but beyond those slight inconsistencies you see in most giannis games, I think it's been about as averagely called an nba game as we see

Yeah I don’t think the crowd is not within their right for a few calls that were questionable, but that generally happens. The biggest one I thought Boston probably should’ve got was that charge on Giannis with Williams. Did Grant flop? Sure. But, Giannis hit him square in the chest. I think like you said overall it’s been a pretty well called game, especially for a game 7.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Spartica4Real said:

As an unbiased viewer in this game, it's been fairly called. Anyone whining is doing so just to whine. Even the half court heave there was the right call, it was a foul, you could say he didn't have possession and it's 2 shots instead of 3, but still.

That’s really the only call I have a problem with. But that might be biased. The rest seems normal.

6 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

IPAs >>>

Eh, tough to bet against the West. The Warriors looking like they found a time machine.

Still, I think either team could win a 7 game series 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Yeah I don’t think the crowd is not within their right for a few calls that were questionable, but that generally happens. The biggest one I thought Boston probably should’ve got was that charge on Giannis with Williams. Did Grant flop? Sure. But, Giannis hit him square in the chest. I think like you said overall it’s been a pretty well called game, especially for a game 7.

It's hard for any team to watch Giannis play against them. It's hard to tell what is superstar treatment, his own strength etc