Draft Day 1

Louis Friend

Just now, golf333333 said:

Congrats from Minnesota, that was arguably the biggest fleecing I've seen on draft day in a long long time. A++ for Detroit.

Yeah at first I thought there was no way that was the trade. Can’t believe that trade happened. Not that it will make you feel any better, but there is going to be some good talent available with 32,34, and 66. Good luck.

• Like 1

Just now, LionArkie said:

Yeah at first I thought there was no way that was the trade. Can’t believe that trade happened. Not that it will make you feel any better, but there is going to be some good talent available with 32,34, and 66. Good luck.

The talent available at 32-34 isn't even remotely close to what was available at 12. Lions got a superstar who will kill the Vikings for a decade. Not getting a 2023 1st out of the deal should get Kwesi fired, although he should've been axed a month ago anyway. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, golf333333 said:

The talent available at 32-34 isn't even remotely close to what was available at 12. Lions got a superstar who will kill the Vikings for a decade. Not getting a 2023 1st out of the deal should get Kwesi fired, although he should've been axed a month ago anyway. 

Yeah, I don’t disagree. I was just trying to walk you back from the edge.

I can't believe Jermaine Johnson is still falling. I had him as a late 1st rd pick but everyone talked him up as a top 5 guy. Lots of talent left. 

Malik Willis

Sam Howell

Matt Corral

Christian Watson

George Pickens

Jermaine Johnson

Devin Lloyd

Nakobe Dean

Daxton Hill

Lewis Cine

Jaquan Brisker

David Ojabo

Perrion Winfrey

Devonte Wyatt

Boye Mafe

Jalen Pitre

Drake Jackson

Trey McBride

Edited by Louis Friend

1 minute ago, Louis Friend said:

I can't believe Jermaine Johnson is still falling. I had him as a late 1st rd pick but everyone talked him up as a top 5 guy. Lots of talent left. 

Malik Willis

Sam Howell

Matt Corral

Christian Watson

George Pickens

Jermaine Johnson

Devin Lloyd

Nakobe Dean

Daxton Hill

Lewis Cine

Jaquan Brisker

David Ojabo

Perrion Winfrey

Devonte Wyatt

Boye Mafe

Jalen Pitre

Drake Jackson

Trey McBride

Tyler Lindebaum

Need to land one of these players.  I also love Booth.  Him and Johnson are head and shoulders above the rest of the talent to me.