AJ BROWN TRADED TO THE EAGLES

TheRealMcCoy

1 minute ago, Broadway Joe said:

So they gave him 11 after all. Wonder if Paschal was asked. It's not unlike the Eagles to take a player's number in order to give it to the one with a higher profile. 

Maybe Brown threw him some cash, but Paschal is one of those ultimate team first guys. Doubt he even put up a fight.

30 minutes ago, Broadway Joe said:

So they gave him 11 after all. Wonder if Paschal was asked. It's not unlike the Eagles to take a player's number in order to give it to the one with a higher profile. 

Yeah wonder how that went down,

Curious if any vets are switching too, could get a couple delayed ones from the number rules change. Guys that didn’t want to pay for the change last year.

Pascal has #3 or #13 to choose in the same range (unless they decide to give out #12 or #9). Technically could wear stuff like #23 or #24 (or #25 if it’s going back in circulation) but doubt he’d want to go outside the 1-19 range. Probably will be a regular occurrence those will all get filled.

^ was doing a round of watching live reactions to round 1, one was a group of guys and i didn’t realize one was a Titans fan. He was so pissed then left, when he came back he was just depressed. His phone case had AJ Brown on it 😬

was just sad to watch 

Definitely the buffest WR we've had since TO. 

13 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

^ was doing a round of watching live reactions to round 1, one was a group of guys and i didn’t realize one was a Titans fan. He was so pissed then left, when he came back he was just depressed. His phone case had AJ Brown on it 😬

was just sad to watch 

That's why you never invest in player memorabilia until their 2nd contract, aside from rookie trading cards.

Do I want a DeVonta jersey? hell yeah. Will I get one until he sign his 2nd contract? Nope.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

10 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Definitely the buffest WR we've had since TO. 

That's why you never invest in player memorabilia until their 2nd contract, aside from rookie trading cards.

Do I want a DeVonta jersey? hell yeah. Will I get one until he sign his 2nd contract? Nope.

Yeah it seems like such a waste most of the time.

I just stopped, like I love a lot of the guys on the team. But it’s not the same idolization thing it was 10-15 years ago. 

Coincided when the guys starting to be the same age or younger then me….which at this point the only guys older than me are BG, Kelce and Lane. Think Cox and Slay are a month or two younger.

Will wear Dawk’s and that it.

gonna be real tempting though when the throwbacks come out next year to buy a bunch of stuff 

7 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Yeah it seems like such a waste most of the time.

I just stopped, like I love a lot of the guys on the team. But it’s not the same idolization thing it was 10-15 years ago. 

Coincided when the guys starting to be the same age or younger then me….which at this point the only guys older than me are BG, Kelce and Lane. Think Cox and Slay are a month or two younger.

Will wear Dawk’s and that it.

Dawk/Reggie White, can't go wrong.
I regret not getting a Trent Cole jersey when I had the chance. I would rock a Trent Cole jersey.
Also don't think you can really go wrong with Foles, but I prefer dudes with several seasons of pro bowl starter type play.
I'll get a Kelce jersey eventually. Waiting for them kelly greens.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Jeezla said:

Dawk/Reggie White, can't go wrong.
I regret not getting a Trent Cole jersey when I had the chance. I would rock a Trent Cole jersey.
Also don't think you can really go wrong with Foles, but I prefer dudes with several seasons of pro bowl starter type play.

Oh Trent is a good call

I like the look of the Reggie one, I just always feel weird wearing it. Like it was before I was a fan of anything except TMNT. Like my first memories of Reggie was my dad’s complicated emotions of him on the Packers winning a SB. Like he was happy for him but bitter he left. I think I want to get a Jerome Brown one at some point. Loved watching him when I was older, a forever Eagle, some basic look as Reggie.

If Jordan Davis hits I might break my rule, I’m so excited to see what he can do. Mailata I’d do it too probably. But yeah I’ll wait a bit before.

14 minutes ago, Kiltman said:

Oh Trent is a good call

I like the look of the Reggie one, I just always feel weird wearing it. Like it was before I was a fan of anything except TMNT. Like my first memories of Reggie was my dad’s complicated emotions of him on the Packers winning a SB. Like he was happy for him but bitter he left. I think I want to get a Jerome Brown one at some point. Loved watching him when I was older, a forever Eagle, some basic look as Reggie.

If Jordan Davis hits I might break my rule, I’m so excited to see what he can do. Mailata I’d do it too probably. But yeah I’ll wait a bit before.

I didn't really watch Reggie, but he's a big part of the reason I became an Eagle fan. First game I remember seeing (not even watching, more like glancing at on tv) was Eagles vs somebody and Reggie got a sack, so I was like I'll pick that team! I didn't even know what a sack was or what football was, but the announcers made Reggie sound important. I also liked the color green because the A's were my favorite baseball team thanks to the Bash bros. I probably didn't watch another football game outside of the SB until 1999, but would always ask for Eagles gear if my parents were going to get me something NFL related, like a T-shirt or bean bag chair from QVC. Starter made so much sick Eagles gear in the 90's.

Edited by Jeezla
  • Like 1