AJ BROWN TRADED TO THE EAGLES

TheRealMcCoy

DeVonta and AJ being able to do all of them is gonna be awesome. Mix in Quez who can do some of it but also gives you that vertical threat it’s a very very smooth Top 3 wideout group.

Just the fact that they’ll be free to let DeVonta go to Z or the slot and cut through lesser coverage often is already making me so happy. The fact that with AJ you can do it with him too is just gonna be awesome.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, AZ_Eaglesfan said:

Weapons? We got those. Devonta, AJ, Goedert… We will learn a lot about Hurts this year. 

That is my question. What is Hurts?  He is going to have to have a great year. 
He and AJ are buddies, will AJ still be the same if Hurts is gone next year?

I can see Hurts having a Tyrod Taylor type career. Not terrible, just not great. 

But Eagles are in a great spot with picks next year if Hurts doesn't take a leap. 

You guys will love AJ. He is a happy guy. Stand up. Guy.

I'm not a fan of his social media.  Tweets things then deletes. very high schoolish. 

But player wise. You got a guy that will turn a 10 yard pass into 70. 
Great with contested catches.

However, he will have that 2-3 game funk where he has crucial drops. It's a concentration thing cause his hands are pretty great. 
Biggest worry would be injuries.  Hasn't played a full season and trending downward in that area. He missed a lot of time last year with hamstring, knee, rib and other things that kept him from being 100%. 
I would have paid him. I would traded for him. 

But now that he is gone, I see the viewpoint of why would they not keep and pay him. 

Curious to see the offense approach now with Smith an AJ. Will it still be run heavy?  Curious to see how he handles Philly fans/media. He tends to be sensitive at times. 

But you got a good one. Disappointed didn't work long term with Titans. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, KingTitan said:

That is my question. What is Hurts?  He is going to have to have a great year. 
He and AJ are buddies, will AJ still be the same if Hurts is gone next year?

I can see Hurts having a Tyrod Taylor type career. Not terrible, just not great. 

But Eagles are in a great spot with picks next year if Hurts doesn't take a leap. 

They’ll get a lot of mileage out of “this being his first year he’s had the same offensive staff since high school” this year.

We shall see, he constantly gets better and does everything well that goes with doing the job. Leads, is well liked, is out in the community, pushes through stuff. Just needs to dial in things a bit with his vision and timing. It’s certainly possible, we saw how Dak played those first couple years. Will he ever be a top of the league guy? Almost assuredly not. But if he can improve his passing in conjunction to his ability to run, they maybe are of building with him. Ball is totally in his court. 

If he ain’t it they’ll move on, I’m not sure what that means for AJ, but worse case it probably means they move him in 3 years. Which was already a possibility.