• Suns in 5
    • Suns in 6
    • Suns in 7
    • Mavericks in 4
    • Mavericks in 5
    • Mavericks in 6
    • Mavericks in 7

9 hours ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Mavs should try and get Dinwuddie and Brunson going instead of letting Luka do everything every play he is in. 

Sometimes I can only shake my head when I see this nonsense getting repeated by everyone

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bullet Club said:

Sometimes I can only shake my head when I see this nonsense getting repeated by everyone

Not because they are better but because Luka has no energy by the 2nd half. Especially if the Suns are gonna start attacking him every play like they did the 2nd half of last gm. He was so exhausted by the end of the 3rd he wasn't even moving when CP3 blew by him. 

54 minutes ago, MOSteelers56 said:

I wish the Cavs would run offense through JR Smith instead of Lebron doing everything. 

Jae Crowder had more touches than Devin Booker last gm. Booker had 46 touches, Luka had 92. Booker still scored 30 points. You can play basketball without having the ball every second. 

43 minutes ago, 11sanchez11 said:

Not because they are better but because Luka has no energy by the 2nd half. Especially if the Suns are gonna start attacking him every play like they did the 2nd half of last gm. He was so exhausted by the end of the 3rd he wasn't even moving when CP3 blew by him. 

That's because he has to, his conditioning isn't up to par, and he's playing hurt. The conditioning is on him but taking the ball out of his hands is not the answer especially considering the alternative.