The Marvel Cinematic Universe- Robert Downey Jr. cast as Doctor Doom

Acgott

1 minute ago, Deadpulse said:

So in your mind the Illuminati were the only ones fighting Thanos?

That's what the movie presented. It was barely a 2 hour movie, and it's not like they ignored Thanos. They could have easily had a 2 minute montage or just had a throwaway line that talked about the losses they had, but they didn't. Otherwise it's not on me to guess who all fought, who might have died, etc.

The movie didn't do anything except show the other universe go 1-1 in their fight against Thanos, with the only image being him with his sword sticking out of his sternum. I just feel that was a mistake, because it made our heroes look worse or Thanos look worse.

11 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

Because all the chairs were full except for the 1 guy they killed themselves. If there were then they didn't tell us or show us.

Didn’t Mordo replace Strange? So there still was an opening I think.

Which it was supposed to be Daniel Craig as Baldur 

12 hours ago, seminoles1 said:

That's what the movie presented. It was barely a 2 hour movie, and it's not like they ignored Thanos. They could have easily had a 2 minute montage or just had a throwaway line that talked about the losses they had, but they didn't. Otherwise it's not on me to guess who all fought, who might have died, etc.

The movie didn't do anything except show the other universe go 1-1 in their fight against Thanos, with the only image being him with his sword sticking out of his sternum. I just feel that was a mistake, because it made our heroes look worse or Thanos look worse.

I just rewatched the scene. They used the book of Visanti on him, which according to the MCU gives the user EXACTLY what they need to have/know in order to defeat an enemy. Basically they used a cheat code on him, don't know if that changes your opinion or not. 

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

I just rewatched the scene. They used the book of Visanti on him, which according to the MCU gives the user EXACTLY what they need to have/know in order to defeat an enemy. Basically they used a cheat code on him, don't know if that changes your opinion or not. 

Plus fighting against Thanos while having Charles Xavier, Captain Marvel, Reed Richards, and Black Bolt gave them a power advantage that our Avengers didn't have; excluding a nerfed Wanda.

10 hours ago, Deadpulse said:

There are some rumors that Eliza Gonzalez has the inside track for Sue Storm

Eiza Gonzalez editorial photography. Image of actress - 71212592

Eh

Been far better actors on the shortlist.

If they are looking at Latin actress, their first couple calls should be to Ana De Armas and then calling her back if she declines the first time.

She was sweet and likable in that Ambulance movie, but she’s the most important of the four to get right.

1 minute ago, Kiltman said:

Eh

Been far better actors on the shortlist.

If they are looking at Latin actress, their first couple calls should be to Ana De Armas and then calling her back if she declines the first time.

She was sweet and likable in that Ambulance movie, but she’s the most important of the four to get right.

I liked her in Baby Driver but I am also just fond of that movie more than most, so it could be some biases there. I like Ana De Armas a whole lot, but I don't think she should dominate the market. She bursts onto the mainstream with roles in the new Bladerunner and then one of the best whodunits in decades, Knives Out. She takes that and then becomes a Bond Girl and then Marilyn Freaking Monroe. Let's leave Sue Storm for someone else lol

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
Just now, hornbybrown said:

I don’t know how to post a link but Jeremy Renner is in a critical condition in hospital after a snow plough accident.

hope for him and his family he pulls through 

Just saw that and came to post myself. Here's some more info:

Jeremy Renner is in “critical but stable condition with injuries suffered after experiencing a weather related accident while plowing snow earlier today,” his spokesperson told Deadline on Sunday...

Deadline had heard word of an accident and that Renner had been airlifted earlier Sunday to the hospital...

source

On 12/18/2022 at 10:10 AM, Deadpulse said:

There are some rumors that Eliza Gonzalez has the inside track for Sue Storm

Eiza Gonzalez editorial photography. Image of actress - 71212592

She'd probably be better as something else. Not a great actress though I enjoy her on screen for obvious reasons. Think Jodie Comer would be a better casting for Sue.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...