> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

16 minutes ago, downundermike said:

A lot of write ups I am reading talking about him being to short, and less than ideal length to be a tackle in the NFL.

32" arm is definitely on the short side for any offensive linemen, let alone a tackle.  Shorter arms than Jason Kelce.

Most premier tackles are 35+.

In Stout we trust. If Stout says yes then we should all be with it. Howie's gonna obviously go to him about any OL prospects. 

Sure you'd like the perfect specimen but there's other ways to be awesome. Not saying I like that dude but if Stout believes then I'm down

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Not really sure what that means exactly to my message but sweet. I was just messing with the kid. Had nothing to do with eagle talk. Had to do with multiple accounts

I guess clarifying that we are not a bunch of clone accounts, and have a long history of posting together on another forum.  @4for4PhillyFan was just addressing the irony that some of us were accused of that on another forum, just because we shared common opinions.  

Just now, downundermike said:

I guess clarifying that we are not a bunch of clone accounts, and have a long history of posting together on another forum.  @4for4PhillyFan was just addressing the irony that some of us were accused of that on another forum, just because we shared common opinions.  

It was a joke. I'd hope someone's not that weird to talk to themselves with multiple accounts. I didn't really think he was but was curious. We've had people that done it

2 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

It was a joke. I'd hope someone's not that weird to talk to themselves with multiple accounts. I didn't really think he was but was curious. We've had people that done it

Oh yeah, I have seen it.  Definitely a strange thing to do, but there is some strange folks out there, especially when they can hide behind a keyboard.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

In Stout we trust. If Stout says yes then we should all be with it. Howie's gonna obviously go to him about any OL prospects. 

Sure you'd like the perfect specimen but there's other ways to be awesome. Not saying I like that dude but if Stout believes then I'm down

Pretty much this - he's the best offensive line coach in the NFL and he clearly has an eye for talent. It'd be hard to argue with any offensive line prospect they take. 

I think 10 is a bit rich for the current OL class but I can see us trade down from pick 30 and grabbing someone like Anton Harrison or Cody Mauch in the 2nd. 

11 minutes ago, Scalamania said:

Pretty much this - he's the best offensive line coach in the NFL and he clearly has an eye for talent. It'd be hard to argue with any offensive line prospect they take. 

I think 10 is a bit rich for the current OL class but I can see us trade down from pick 30 and grabbing someone like Anton Harrison or Cody Mauch in the 2nd. 

Two words

Andre Dillard.