> 2023 NFL Draft Prospects Thread <

Kiltman

11 minutes ago, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Don't bring up Woolen :(. That one still hurts. Ugh should've traded up a couple instead of watching him go like 1 pick before us

Yeah that one hurt. You have to think that Woolen could’ve been the pick, cause we immediately traded out of the 5th round after that.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Danger said:

I thought Woolen could've easily been a 2nd round pick last year. As much as Dean seemed like a steal at the time, I would've taken Woolen before I took Dean at that pick. No excuse for not getting him IMO.

Throwback to the draft day thread...

On 4/29/2022 at 8:43 PM, EaglesFlySBChampsHigh said:

Woolen and the punt God!

Was Bryant (CB)drafted? If not him too if not Woolen

On 4/29/2022 at 8:45 PM, Danger said:

If Woolen is there when we pick, I will ride a skateboard all the way to Las Vegas to hand in that card myself.

Y'all made these posts back to back.

27 minutes ago, Danger said:

IMO, Brents is the top athlete of all the Corners in this class (can't say for sure we'll see the combine numbers)

Still not quite Tariq Woolen level of freaskishness, but a guy to keep an eye on.

Wish Brents explosive jumps would've translated to a faster 40.

Hopefully the official is faster than the 4.53 (second attempt was 4.59) he put up.

Edited by TheRealMcCoy

7 minutes ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

Speaking of the opposite Tyrique Stevenson ran very well, but has looked pretty damn stiff/clunky in his transitions in the on field drills.

Yeah, he has not improved his stock today.  I am a closet Miami fan, and he did not look like that in games.

1 minute ago, TheRealMcCoy said:

DJ Turner ties Woolen with the 4.26. Wish we would’ve seen him for on field drills cause he probably would’ve killed that.

A 4.46 will play for Porter with his length. He was saying he could hit 4.3, but I never saw that type of speed from him.

Oh my god. It's a god damn unicorn.

The fabled white Cornerback.

https://www.espn.com/college-football/player/_/id/4382401/riley-moss