Bucs Schedule '22

Preseason should be announced today as well right?  Planning my trip there and hoping to catch a game.  Also hoping training camp dates come out soon. Also will be at the 49ers game, only game that I can regularly make as a cali fan.

will probably be at a handful of games this year..

planning to hit that Cardinals, Niners, Steelers and hit up Ray Jay for a good game. Still debating who I’d want to see live in Tampa between Lamar Jackson & Mahomes.

4 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

oof

I'm so traumatized by primetime games. That's the only hard part. Other than that, I'm not really worried about the Chiefs without Tyreek, and cowboys lost Amari cooper. 

I'll predict one loss going into the Rams game. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Caaddy24 said:

I'm so traumatized by primetime games. That's the only hard part. Other than that, I'm not really worried about the Chiefs without Tyreek, and cowboys lost Amari cooper. 

I'll predict one loss going into the Rams game. 

Bucs by 30.

• Like 1

its good to play the good ones early a rod, mahomes etc..get em out the way before they are hitting stride

not worried about the cowboys game we matchup well with them. and they have gotten worse this off season