Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

48 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

HH, GMen, and Zel were all replaced. I don't recall Zel ever posting. It makes me think he is the serial killer. I think GMen posted and so did HH. I bet they would have sent in a move. 

I believe neither GMen or Zel voted yesterday. They were the only two. So it does make sense that one of them would be the serial killer. Hockey replaced Zel and Mookie replaced GMen.

I'm going Hockey for the time being.

2 hours ago, MightyMouse07 said:

We need a top 3 list from everyone. Start narrowing things down. Gives information for future days. 

1. ET - if he thought Sanchez was mafia then he would vote for him. Instead he is trying to get me lynched which makes no sense. When I come up civ he can just say well I was on a goose chase because of Sanchez. Maybe Sanchez really is mafia then proceed to try to get Sanchez lynched and continue down the rabbit hole. 

2. Husker - posts enough to make it seem like he is participating but hasn't really scum hunted. Plus I still have a feeling about him. 

3. Dome patrol - cared more about avatars than mafia hunting. Either lazy town or mafia trying to play dumb. 

Your posts aren't sitting right with me and it's not because I'm on your list. I've found that mafia usually posts/asks for these lists.

As far as my activity, an explanation shouldn't be necessary. I've been busy and we've had one day. There wasn't much to add to discussion.

mm07

2 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

Your posts aren't sitting right with me and it's not because I'm on your list. I've found that mafia usually posts/asks for these lists.

As far as my activity, an explanation shouldn't be necessary. I've been busy and we've had one day. There wasn't much to add to discussion.

mm07

When did you start making sense?

Archived