Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

2 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Angel needs to flip a coin to protect whoever they protected last night or me. That's the two obvious hits for mafia. 

Unblockable hit tonight.

Power play to try to get things in our odds here. I'm the investigator. Zel/his replacement is the detective. See my first post after night 1 for verification. My phone's internet died as I was trying to PM bucs this last night and I didn't get my move in. He's being a stickler about me not being on time and won't give it to me.

3-3-2 unknown. Let's try to rattle off some mafia lynches.

36 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

Just kidding mm because splash.

35 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

MM07

32 minutes ago, bucsfan333 said:

Vote Count

6 MightyMouse07 - 11sanchez11, EliteTexan80, husker_vikes3, MightyMouse07, theuntouchable, domepatrol91

Really dumb bandwagon here. Feel pretty good about untouchable being non-town. Dome might just be new player syndrome.

Don't like that I wound up as the only vote on ET. Feel like several people mentioned him throughout the day but conveniently ended up not voting for him. MM was in that group of course, as he voted for  himself, but iPwn and fret are the two that come to mind as mentioning him really late into the day. Really don't know what to think about that. On one hand they could be mafia trying to keep eyes on ET, or they could've just not been thinking about where there votes were (fret on hockey, pwn on tlo).

And if that wasn't confusing enough, I really have no idea what to think about this night's moves. Maybe some people just didn't read that night was a different time today?

1 minute ago, iPwn said:

Power play to try to get things in our odds here. I'm the investigator. Zel/his replacement is the detective. See my first post after night 1 for verification. My phone's internet died as I was trying to PM bucs this last night and I didn't get my move in. He's being a stickler about me not being on time and won't give it to me.

3-3-2 unknown. Let's try to rattle off some mafia lynches.

Okay. So ET then?

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

Why would you say he is the detective lol just say he is a civ. 

The second other

On 7/22/2017 at 9:05 PM, bucsfan333 said:

Secret Admirer/Copycat Killer - You know who the Serial Killer is, but cannot communicate with him. He does not know who you are. If he dies, you take over as the Serial Killer. If investigated, you will appear as a Civ while a Secret Admirer and an Other if you take over as Serial Killer.

Archived