Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

14 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

Feel like MM was playing a pretty clear town game, and the bandwagon on him is suspect to say the least. At least one mafia in there.

Everything about this is scummy.  Very forced Mookie.

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

His post make it seem like he is active when he isn't. He hasn't added anything. Usually as a civ he is scum hunting more but he hasn't tried to do anything. He has kept relatively low throughout. Just not his usual game. 

Metas IMO mean next to nothing. More often than not they lead to a civ special getting ousted than anything else.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Nothing forced about it. MM was playing a town game, the same game he always plays as town and he got bandwagoned hard.

The "feel free to replace me Bucs" was the scummiest thing to happen in this entire game if were being honest.

Not really.

1 minute ago, MookieMonster said:

Nothing forced about it. MM was playing a town game, the same game he always plays as town and he got bandwagoned hard.

The "feel free to replace me Bucs" was the scummiest thing to happen in this entire game if were being honest.

And unless I'm missing it, you were nowhere to be at his defense.  If you thought he was civ, you would have said something but you didn't.  Now you're saying it was obvious and claiming it was a bandwagon.  Why would mafia lead a bandwagon?  They wouldn't.

Just now, MookieMonster said:

Did I say they'd lead it? No, I said a mafia is somewhere within that bandwagon. I coach High School basketball. We had practice tonight, I expected it to be done by 730 but it went until 815 so I missed the vote unfortunately.

Awfully defensive. 

Just now, husker_vikes3 said:

lol touch is one of the best mafia players on this site. 

This is a weird way to show up husker

Archived