Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

24 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I agree on touch for reasons I listed prior, whether people agree or not I think the "you're being defensive" is one of the weakest plays in mafia and its suspect.

I called out biggio for being the second vote on the first lynch, and I wasn't kidding. Has he posted at all? He has yet to be replaced but he's barely posted from what I've seen. Could be submitting moves as mafia and laying low.

I accomplished what I set out to do. Sit back and learn a thing or two and then come play with the big boys. Savvy?

36 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

On reread, Husk and Dome seem the most curious to me. Posting enough to be seen but not driving much. Husk jumping on board a lot.

Inactives are hard to read. Biggio, TLO, CWood, Danger (but he suicides) were ones that stood out as particularly inactive. CWood flipped that late after being called out and lampshading it.

So you reread it all?

42 minutes ago, domepatrol91 said:

Touch stands out to me. Because of the quotes hockey pointed to on the last page. 

I honestly thought you were mafia until you revealed your role. So that's where I'm at. :$

As far as my vote, I wasnt sure if I'd get killed for not voting. Waited til the last second and made a totally uneducated guess on a poster who I felt like was getting lynched anyways. 

Touch

Tehehehehe

57 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

This is joke of an ending. Untouch and Domepatrol should be at the top of the list for mafia. With a 3 vote lead piling on someone last minute who is voting themselves out (most assuredly not a mafia trait) is just blending in. All the single votes really don't get anywhere either but at least the majority of them had some decent substance on the vote instead of just a blank vote and run.

Hockey with the alley-oop!

2 hours ago, iPwn said:

Logically, if an investigator were to investigate someone irl, they would have notes that a detective could read upon their death.

@bucsfan333 since my move goes in before the  hits, will hockey at least get my result from tonight when I die?

That is correct, yes.

My intention was to pass on any information you had.

7 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

I accomplished what I set out to do. Sit back and learn a thing or two and then come play with the big boys. Savvy?

Every game, I've played, when someone said the word savvy, they were mafia. But, that's a lame reason to vote for someone. That leads me to what MM said.

32 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I agree on touch for reasons I listed prior, whether people agree or not I think the "you're being defensive" is one of the weakest plays in mafia and its suspect.

I called out biggio for being the second vote on the first lynch, and I wasn't kidding. Has he posted at all? He has yet to be replaced but he's barely posted from what I've seen. Could be submitting moves as mafia and laying low.

That's a lame reason to vote for someone. You throw a random percentage and try to sound confident. Considering at the time, there were what, 5 people who all had two votes?  Would you still hold onto that same sentiment if someone else was lynched instead of fin? You are just leading everyone around in circles with stuff like that, which is why nobody responded to it. It's a good ploy by you.

Archived