Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

16 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Big conundrum right now is that we have 3 cleared people and they're all voting for someone different.

Yeah, that's not fun. I've got about an hour where I can check in, then I'm out. So any late night movement, I probably won't be around for. It'd be nice to see if we can come to some sort of consensus before :59:59. That sort of delaying usually doesn't help, especially when it's this wide spread.

38 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think the best thing right now is to wait out the inactives. TLO and Lucky are set to die I believe (Lucky posted some at the beginning of D3 but I don't think he voted?). Biggio would've been set to die as well, but he popped in for a bit.

Either non-cleared replacement could be a good vote. That'd be untouchable (replaced HighHopes) or Mookie (replaced Gmen).

Still pretty unsure on Dome, still think CWood is probably "other"

Vote dome. 

2 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Yeah, that's not fun. I've got about an hour where I can check in, then I'm out. So any late night movement, I probably won't be around for. It'd be nice to see if we can come to some sort of consensus before :59:59. That sort of delaying usually doesn't help, especially when it's this wide spread.

Vote dome

41 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

I think the best thing right now is to wait out the inactives. TLO and Lucky are set to die I believe (Lucky posted some at the beginning of D3 but I don't think he voted?). Biggio would've been set to die as well, but he popped in for a bit.

Either non-cleared replacement could be a good vote. That'd be untouchable (replaced HighHopes) or Mookie (replaced Gmen).

Still pretty unsure on Dome, still think CWood is probably "other"

Could be, but I think mookie is an other. Vote dome.

1 hour ago, husker_vikes3 said:

As much as this seems like tlo's mafia game, I'd also bet there's a strong chance he forgot about this game. However, if he comes in and places a vote sometime before night then I think he should be the lynch.

Mookie has generally been deflecting, defensive and trying to avoid heat. The more I read, the more I think he's mafia or other. His game hasn't sat right with me, but I don't think he should be the lynch. 

Not sure what to think of ET. Don't think I've every played mafia with him.

Fret, why do I not trust you?

Dome seems to be all over the place, but I think that's cause it's his second or third game.

Cwood is my vote for right now. He's been speaking as if he knows more and some of his verbiage stands out to me.

Tl;dr

Archived