Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

So, Hockey was cleared via investigation? We sure he isn't the Secret Admirer?

Admirer would come back as civ, hockey (zel) was found to be the detective (takes over for investigator if they die).

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Admirer would come back as civ, hockey (zel) was found to be the detective (takes over for investigator if they die).

Hockey/Zel wouldn't get their investigation until AFTER iPwn died, so he doesn't have any new info.

9 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:
11 hours ago, iPwn said:

Logically, if an investigator were to investigate someone irl, they would have notes that a detective could read upon their death.

@bucsfan333 since my move goes in before the  hits, will hockey at least get my result from tonight when I die?

That is correct, yes.

My intention was to pass on any information you had.

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

Fair, thanks for the input. Nonetheless, I think the Secret Admirer should come out and give us two more who aren't mafia. Then we can coordinate their hit to a potential town win.

With a 7:1:2 ratio and three cleared civs, doubt the SK/SA win condition will be met.

Just now, EliteTexan80 said:

Fair, thanks for the input. Nonetheless, I think the Secret Admirer should come out and give us two more who aren't mafia. Then we can coordinate their hit to a potential town win.

With a 7:1:2 ratio and three cleared civs, doubt the SK/SA win condition will be met.

I'm still not too clear on their win condition, but if they came out that would be great xD

2 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

LOL

Pretty sure they still have a punchers chance. I sincerely doubt they would just give up. 

1. MM07
  2. untouchable
  3. Hockey (possibly secret admirer)
  4. RMIB
  5. Mookie
  6. ET
  7. Mcmurry
  8. Fret
  9. Cwood
  10. Husker

7 unknowns (will be 6 once we get the investigation from Hockey).

I still think Mookie is the serial killer, crux of my reasoning is that he replaced an inactive serial killer, but his behavior has been all over the place and making a lot of slip ups in reasoning which only makes me more confident. He's drawing too much attention to himself to be mafia IMO, which I did consider. So for now I say lynch Mookie N5 before he gets another kill. Even though he's not really on our side, if you believe he's the serial killer like I do then that only makes getting one of the mafia easier. Right now I'm looking at just 5 people who could possibly be mafia, 4 once we get our investigation: ET, Husker, Fret, Cwood and Mcmurry. 

Cwood and Fret, I believe 1 is the secret admirer and 1 is mafia. I was paying attention to who would get involved in the Mookie conversation the most because you have to assume the secret admirer would chime in heavily regardless. Either to defend the serial killer, or if his lynch was looking inevitable, further persecute him to take off any future heat on themselves. I'm leaning Cwood as the mafia, could tell he wanted to lynch Mookie to get rid of him but didn't want to be the one making a fuss, while fret is the admirer.

I think Mcmurry is the other mafia. Yesterday he came across as forced civ to me, and then I find it interesting that he's said a couple of times how he thinks I'm pro town. Trying to gain favor with the only one on his trail? Admittedly weak reasoning but there's really not much to go off with how inactive mafia has been, we can't draw conclusions from their deaths when they barley posted.

11 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

1. MM07
  2. untouchable
  3. Hockey (possibly secret admirer)
  4. RMIB
  5. Mookie
  6. ET
  7. Mcmurry
  8. Fret
  9. Cwood
  10. Husker

7 unknowns (will be 6 once we get the investigation from Hockey).

I still think Mookie is the serial killer, crux of my reasoning is that he replaced an inactive serial killer, but his behavior has been all over the place and making a lot of slip ups in reasoning which only makes me more confident. He's drawing too much attention to himself to be mafia IMO, which I did consider. So for now I say lynch Mookie N5 before he gets another kill. Even though he's not really on our side, if you believe he's the serial killer like I do then that only makes getting one of the mafia easier. Right now I'm looking at just 5 people who could possibly be mafia, 4 once we get our investigation: ET, Husker, Fret, Cwood and Mcmurry. 

Cwood and Fret, I believe 1 is the secret admirer and 1 is mafia. I was paying attention to who would get involved in the Mookie conversation the most because you have to assume the secret admirer would chime in heavily regardless. Either to defend the serial killer, or if his lynch was looking inevitable, further persecute him to take off any future heat on themselves. I'm leaning Cwood as the mafia, could tell he wanted to lynch Mookie to get rid of him but didn't want to be the one making a fuss, while fret is the admirer.

I think Mcmurry is the other mafia. Yesterday he came across as forced civ to me, and then I find it interesting that he's said a couple of times how he thinks I'm pro town. Trying to gain favor with the only one on his trail? Admittedly weak reasoning but there's really not much to go off with how inactive mafia has been, we can't draw conclusions from their deaths when they barley posted.

Isn't there only one mafia left?

3 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Now I'm confused. You're right right ratio says 1 left, so is "chatzy" not a role and only the hitman is left? In that case the mafia aren't even our biggest threat, it's the secret admirer.

Yea there's only 10 people left and bucs said ratio is 7 1 and 2.

Also LOLclear

Archived