Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

10 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

Process of elimination that husker is mafia?

It's either you, fret or husker. Rest of us are cleared, or others. 

I'm thinking it's one of the Nebraska guys. Tell me otherwise.

28 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

It's either you, fret or husker. Rest of us are cleared, or others. 

I'm thinking it's one of the Nebraska guys. Tell me otherwise.

What angle do you have to reveal your role, and who the secret killer is?

39 minutes ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Husker is the guy. I'm the Secret Admirer. RMIB is the Serial Killer.

Husker.

ET what are you doing!? You  put me in quite a bind here. I want you alive, but if I deny this claim you get lynched and then I am outted as the serial killer anyway, so yeah I'm just gonna admit it. We still had a chance to win man, and you especially, and I knew you were the SA since you sort of telegraphed it to me day 1, so the mafia pool was tiny and not even a worry from my perspective! I was going to hit Hockey N5 and pray they missed their lynch on N4 (so another dead civ). At the very least you probably would have won. Bad move ET...

Well now that it's all out there, we need to hope they miss on the mafia lynch tonight :D

The reason for the lack of the N1 serial killer hit is that I got role blocked (since the angel was inactive). Mafia must have pegged me as someone with a role for the same reasons I pegged my N1 target, iPwn: we visited Bucs profile. This was cheap and I was the one who brought this to Bucs' attention (it implicated myself as well since I visited it). 

17 minutes ago, CWood21 said:

What angle do you have to reveal your role, and who the secret killer is?

Some people just wanna watch the world burn, CWood.

9 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

...so the mafia pool was tiny and not even a worry from my perspective! I was going to hit Hockey N5 and pray they missed their lynch on N4 (so another dead civ). At the very least you probably would have won. Bad move ET...

I was drawing heat, and legit don't have a defense to mount to keep me off the fryer. It could have played out, you were above reproach, but I was gone in a matter of days (and would be just as active over the next two days, which means very limited).

1 minute ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

So, the only way ET is lying is if he straight up guessed RMIB as the killer.

Without RMIB's admission I had this whole theory of why ET would be the best lynch because it would guarantee information. But if we can safely assume that he's not lying, then obviously its the wrong direction to go. Its still pretty much a shot in the dark though, because if we lynch town, ET lives, and the investigation comes back town, we won't be able to know for sure if the new investigation is correct.

So I guess we have to go CWood, husker, or fret. CWood was right there with me to bandwagon on TLO last night, and I've been reading him as having a role most of the game, so I'll stay on CWood

1 minute ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

So I guess we have to go CWood, husker, or fret. CWood was right there with me to bandwagon on TLO last night, and I've been reading him as having a role most of the game, so I'll stay on CWood

Y'alls spidey senses sucks...I guess you'll find out tonight.  BTW, I won't be here tonight.

4 minutes ago, james.mcmurry13 said:

So, the only way ET is lying is if he straight up guessed RMIB as the killer.

Without RMIB's admission I had this whole theory of why ET would be the best lynch because it would guarantee information. But if we can safely assume that he's not lying, then obviously its the wrong direction to go. Its still pretty much a shot in the dark though, because if we lynch town, ET lives, and the investigation comes back town, we won't be able to know for sure if the new investigation is correct.

That's true ET is definitely not necessarily the SA but I will be stunned if he guessed I was the serial killer AND I was wrong about him being my secret admirer (look at his D1 interactions with me, yeah it's day 1 but you can be certain the SA would try to aware the SK somehow since they are in it together and he and Mcmurry are the only ones who did anything that I, as the serial killer, would expect of my secret admirer).

Archived