Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

5 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

Explain please.

It's similar to a survivor type of games only you're only out there for yourself. Each round there's a challenge and if you win you can elect to stay safe that round or challenge another in the arena. In the arena you can choose attack, strong attack, defend or counter. It'd probably easier just to look up "Spartacus mafia" from the old board.

18 minutes ago, theuntouchable said:

It's similar to a survivor type of games only you're only out there for yourself. Each round there's a challenge and if you win you can elect to stay safe that round or challenge another in the arena. In the arena you can choose attack, strong attack, defend or counter. It'd probably easier just to look up "Spartacus mafia" from the old board.

As long as the game is paced in a reasonable manner, I'm in.

I'll even bring some sweet, succulent, juicy and tart pluuuuuuuums.

13 hours ago, theuntouchable said:

So I can punch ET's ridiculous face? I'm intrigued. I'll have to seriously consider playing.

1 hour ago, fretgod99 said:

So I can punch ET's ridiculous face? I'm intrigued. I'll have to seriously consider playing.

This is the planned video the site will use when it's down for maintenance. You punch me in the face, I kick you in the Bojangles, on a loop. 

It's legit a billion dollar idea.

1 hour ago, EliteTexan80 said:

This is the planned video the site will use when it's down for maintenance. You punch me in the face, I kick you in the Bojangles, on a loop. 

It's legit a billion dollar idea.

ET and fret's Foot vs. Fist Bojangle-Rangle?

Archived