Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

Big mistake you guys made trying to pin mafia with N4's lynch. Should have lynched ET N4, and then me N5. That would result with there still being a 50% chance of town win even in the worst case scenario. Now you have to hit mafia tonight, or it's game over for the town.

Damn it ET, still don't get why you revealed your role, were you under the assumption that we also win if the town wins? Because that's not the case, we have to make it to the end. If both of us, then just the final four, if just the killer, then the final 2.

33 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Big mistake you guys made trying to pin mafia with N4's lynch. Should have lynched ET N4, and then me N5. That would result with there still being a 50% chance of town win even in the worst case scenario. Now you have to hit mafia tonight, or it's game over for the town.

Damn it ET, still don't get why you revealed your role, were you under the assumption that we also win if the town wins? Because that's not the case, we have to make it to the end. If both of us, then just the final four, if just the killer, then the final 2.

As long as Hockey invest one of the two remaining civs, the game is over anyways. I posted he scenario last page. 

Pwny was going to investigate me N2 but his phone crapped out so his move didn't get in. Even with that, we probably had a solid chance.

Good game civs. Think my only real mistake was not using the N3 hit on Mookie. Might have been able to pull it off had I done that. At least it would have been closer.

*shrug*

8 hours ago, fretgod99 said:

This game would have been more fun for me had 2/3 of the mafia not died from inactivity.

:|

Yea that was kinda disappointing to see tbh

5 hours ago, bucsfan333 said:

If y'all wanna call it, we can. Or we can play it out.

Might as well call it. Nice Civ win to start the new boards

Archived