Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

1 minute ago, EliteTexan80 said:

Somebody is following the leader, blending in. Trying to not get noticed.

Husker, FTW.

FWIW, I had suspicions of fret yesterday.

I don't feel like fighting a lynch though. I've got no reason to. I haven't been as active as usual because I haven't had the opportunity to be active. So if you guys want to lynch me, go ahead. Don't care.

14 minutes ago, husker_vikes3 said:

FWIW, I had suspicions of fret yesterday.

I don't feel like fighting a lynch though. I've got no reason to. I haven't been as active as usual because I haven't had the opportunity to be active. So if you guys want to lynch me, go ahead. Don't care.

Ok.

Husker.

Interesting day. I don't know that the order matters a whole lot, based on the numbers. I'm always a fan of getting rid of the known bad guy, especially since we know that we have a guaranteed investigation tonight to ferret out amongst the remaining uncleared. Lynch the Killer tonight, rather than have a small chance to lynch the last Mafia. Then, based on the results of the investigation we can probably figure out pretty quickly who needs to be the lynch tomorrow.

1 minute ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I guess the hitman does have two hits tonight. Chatzy and his own. So yeah we should get the hit man. CWood, Fret, Husker

Ill let Hockey pick but I've been down on husker since Day 1 

Cross post. If that's the case, Husk has been on my list the last couple of days, too. So lynch him, invest me or CWood, deal with the Killer tomorrow.

Archived