Simply Mafia - Civs Win!!!

bucsfan333

3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

So it has to be someone from this group tonight: Looks like you are going with CWood. Protection needs to be on Hockey tonight. 

• RMIB
  • ET
  • Fret
  • Cwood
  • Husker

Any reason why I shouldn't announce my investigation?

1 minute ago, Hockey5djh said:

Guys feel free to discuss this. While I like the vote of Cwood if i'm wrong we're back to square one with no solid leads. 3 of you are clear/semi clear, what are your thoughts on the rest of the group?

Discussion is good, but it's not like we're at square one. My opinion is worst case scenario he's the Admirer, so we've got to get rid of him eventually. If he's one of the other two roles, we save ourselves a hit tonight (two if he's mafia). That sets us up quite nicely going forward now that we have 4 clears (well, a couple almost assuredly clears because I highly doubt there will be CC at this point).

2 minutes ago, Hockey5djh said:

Any reason why I shouldn't announce my investigation?

Eh, not announcing increases the chance of getting two pieces of information, even if slightly. Probably wouldn't be much difference in actuality, though.

8 minutes ago, fretgod99 said:

Discussion is good, but it's not like we're at square one. My opinion is worst case scenario he's the Admirer, so we've got to get rid of him eventually. If he's one of the other two roles, we save ourselves a hit tonight (two if he's mafia). That sets us up quite nicely going forward now that we have 4 clears (well, a couple almost assuredly clears because I highly doubt there will be CC at this point).

Correction - Forgot Killer's hit is odd nights. So we save ourselves to hits tonight if he's mafia and (possibly) one hit tomorrow if he's the Killer. That also increases our odds of hitting one of the other two roles on the investigation.

Lynch Cwood, even though Mookie is not the serial killer my reasoning still stands. I don't think I was the only one convinced he was the serial killer.

Mookie protect Hockey

Hockey investigate either myself, Fret, Husker or ET

That would leave us with only 3 unknowns. In the event we miss on the lynch and it goes through, expect to lose one of our 100% clears: MM, touch or Mookie, so you guys should make sure to let all your thoughts known before night. Hitman will likely not bother trying to hit Hockey.

We win tonight if Cwood is mafia and Hockey finds the serial killer (from there mookie can protect hockey each night while he investigates everyone until the secret admirer (now serial killer) is found)

7 minutes ago, RandyMossIsBoss said:

Lynch Cwood, even though Mookie is not the serial killer my reasoning still stands. I don't think I was the only one convinced he was the serial killer.

Mookie protect Hockey

Hockey investigate either myself, Fret, Husker or ET

That would leave us with only 3 unknowns. In the event we miss on the lynch and it goes through, expect to lose one of our 100% clears: MM, touch or Mookie, so you guys should make sure to let all your thoughts known before night. Hitman will likely not bother trying to hit Hockey.

We win tonight if Cwood is mafia and Hockey finds the serial killer (from there mookie can protect hockey each night while he investigates everyone until the secret admirer (now serial killer) is found)

I mean, maybe I got a bit defensive but I feel like thats always my gameplay. I don't think I did anything else to point to a mafia/other role. I've been trying to scum hunt, and successfully bagged biggio. 

7 minutes ago, MookieMonster said:

I mean, maybe I got a bit defensive but I feel like thats always my gameplay. I don't think I did anything else to point to a mafia/other role. I've been trying to scum hunt, and successfully bagged biggio. 

I think people (myself included) got attached to the possible missed N1 hit.

3 minutes ago, MightyMouse07 said:

I honestly like an ET or Husker lynch but that is just me. ET has been ducking in and out most of the game. Posts right after night time. Husker has been active enough but not much contribution. He could be the last mafia member. 

Yea my theories on Cwood are based entirely on there being other mafia with him. If he's the only one then essentially its just a guess.

I may read back to day 1 and see if I can find anything from the two inactives.

Archived