Fantasy Football 2022 General Discussion

NYRaider

1 hour ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is it crazy to drop Russell Wilson? 
This is a shallow 10 man league. I also have Jalen Hurts. I just don’t see myself ever playing Russell Wilson. Would rather stash another RB with league winning potential 

Yeah Id drop him, especially since you have Hurts whos a to 8-10 lock because of his rushing ability. You only ever really need 1 QB on your team. Maybe try and trade him before dropping him or trying to trade Hurts and rolling with Wilson.

Im in the firm belief that you only need 1 QB on your team, and that youre just wasting a bench spot having a QB youll more than likely use once on a bye week filler.

Edited by mattyice0401

1 minute ago, BayRaider said:

I have some DK shares but probably gonna be a meh season. Not the worst WR3 in the world though. 

That's what I'm thinking. I feel like this live stabilizes my floor to an extent being able to pop dk into my wr3 spot, but may rip away my ceiling. I don't think kamara has the upside of Barkley. 

As crazy as it is, Herbert was only +2 ppg last year on Kyler. 

2 hours ago, Forge said:

Think I'm going to offer Jeff Wilson + Rashad Penny for Mike Williams. 

Ended up going with this. He accepted. 

On the surface, it seems like a massive overpay on my part, but my receiver group is pretty poor right now with the injury to Godwin and I don't trust Wilson and neither of those guys is going to play for me. I Have JT21, Barkley, Edmonds, and Henderson all rostered ahead of each of those guys and Williams may step in as a starting receiver for me right away (I have Hopkins and Godwin who are on the shelf, starting Sutton / Arob). 

Think I'll just use the open roster spot on claiming TDP 

7 minutes ago, Forge said:

Ended up going with this. He accepted. 

On the surface, it seems like a massive overpay on my part, but my receiver group is pretty poor right now with the injury to Godwin and I don't trust Wilson and neither of those guys is going to play for me. I Have JT21, Barkley, Edmonds, and Henderson all rostered ahead of each of those guys and Williams may step in as a starting receiver for me right away (I have Hopkins and Godwin who are on the shelf, starting Sutton / Arob). 

Think I'll just use the open roster spot on claiming TDP 

Not sure I love that.  Williams is so hit or miss for 2 current starting RB.  Feels like a safer WR might have been a better get.  Maybe Williams takes off the Allen injured.

31 minutes ago, squire12 said:

Not sure I love that.  Williams is so hit or miss for 2 current starting RB.  Feels like a safer WR might have been a better get.  Maybe Williams takes off the Allen injured.

He had nobody else. It was Williams or Cooper. I'll go with the guy with the better QB and higher ceiling. Penny and Wilson is nothing to me so I'm not hurting anything. I wish I could have gotten a more stable wr, but have to play the hand we are dealt 

His team is roooooooough (and so is my receiver room)

What do we think about Gerald Everett as a TE1? Is he a dawg or nah?

I just paid $15 FAB on him because my only TE was Irv Smith who is apparently not going to be used weekly. I've been trying to trade for Pitts but the Pitts guy wont budge and frankly I don't want to overpay for him. So I'm hoping I can get some solid production out of GE. 

Trying to trade for Barkley, (I know long shot) but do you think offering Alvin Kamara and Courtland Sutton or Amarai Cooper enough to get him in a 2 for 1 trade?

I might even try and go after CMC for the same offer, I need RB help and am deep at WR.

Edited by mattyice0401

10 minutes ago, mattyice0401 said:

Trying to trade for Barkley, (I know long shot) but do you think offering Alvin Kamara and Courtland Sutton or Amarai Cooper enough to get him in a 2 for 1 trade?

I might even try and go after CMC for the same offer, I need RB help and am deep at WR.

I think Kamara and Sutton could get the job done. But the other person might be scared away form Kamara due to his rib injury and limited passing down usage last week. I say try it and see where you can go from there. 

CMC might be an "easier" get given his performance last week. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Tommy_C said:

I just paid $15 FAB on him because my only TE was Irv Smith who is apparently not going to be used weekly. I've been trying to trade for Pitts but the Pitts guy wont budge and frankly I don't want to overpay for him. So I'm hoping I can get some solid production out of GE. 

Im fine with GE as a TE for now. Great QB in a great offense so his TD chance should be pretty high. I was in the exact same scenario as you with Irv Smith and feel like Ive upgraded by getting GE.

Im also going after Hayden Hurst as well. Great QB in a great offense should see atleast a handful of targets every week.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Humble_Beast said:

Is it crazy to drop Russell Wilson? 
This is a shallow 10 man league. I also have Jalen Hurts. I just don’t see myself ever playing Russell Wilson. Would rather stash another RB with league winning potential 

I don't think you need to roster Wilson, but man, I'd really put out a trade to quite literally every team in the league at a fairly low price point just to see if you can maybe manage a slightly better bench player than waiver wire fodder. 

1 hour ago, Tommy_C said:

I wouldn't be shocked if he ends up in the bottom 9-12 range of TEs. If you're in a situation where you're looking at players like Gerald Everett as an improvement (and you are), then Everett is the guy that I'm looking at on the wire. 

• Like 1